• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • thats a shame, you shouldnt listen to what other people say.. but i hope for the best for you, really love this hack.

sorry if its bad english, its not my main language :p

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2019
    I'm going to quit hacking this game. I really don't want to but in these past 3 weeks, I am getting so many crap from people via email or pm. Many emails accuses me of accepting donations (I don't know why, maybe someone is using my rom and pretending it to be theirs, and start accepting donation from them or something), or them being completely insensitive about my friend's death, or just messages saying how I don't attempt to fix the glitch, or just simply rushing me and yet want me to release high quality. I really couldn't take it anymore, not with what I've gone through, so yeah, I'm going to stop hacking this game. I might resume work when i get my personal issues settled.

Such a shame.. I loved this hack even with its minor glitches. I do hope you get back to yourself and I'll continue to play the game.. til I can. If you do decide to work on it again I will not hesitate to continue to enjoy this amazing work. I hope you find peace with all and come back. Til then, omoide wo dakashime.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I haven't completely abandon it. I might get back to it later. Just that for now, I really can't handle what people sent to me. I don't really care if they attck me, but some of those emails are just really selfish (e.g. I shouldn't care about my friend's death, or My friend's death should be a factor because dying is everyone dies, or It's so convenient for me to use my friend's death to rush Beta 6). These are comments that I really don't like hearing. Anyway, I'm not completely quitting, I'll just take a break for a while.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I haven't completely abandon it. I might get back to it later. Just that for now, I really can't handle what people sent to me. I don't really care if they attck me, but some of those emails are just really selfish (e.g. I shouldn't care about my friend's death, or My friend's death should be a factor because dying is everyone dies, or It's so convenient for me to use my friend's death to rush Beta 6). These are comments that I really don't like hearing. Anyway, I'm not completely quitting, I'll just take a break for a while.

Its a shame, but don't be a quiter ok , i really love this Hack its so awsome and the graphics are great!!!!

Don't hear what the people say...they are just Jealous

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2018
    Ah shucks, a small shame to see the hack come to a halt, was looking forward to the complete 'product' but your personal life is very important so get on track with all that and get what done you need to and all the like!
    Ah people can be very inconsiderate to others and then they can be even more so, when they don't ever have to actually see a person since it's over the internet...

Your have been working on this in your free time, and of course you have Not asked for donations or anything of the like to those whom have or are looking forward to playing this awesome hack. Anyone who thinks you somehow owe it too them to finish this is just self centered and concerned about themselves... but sadly we'll always have people feeling entitled to stuff...

But really take your time getting your things together and worked on! I and any other actual fans of your project support you and understand what's up, return when you really feel that your ready again to tackle this project! Best wishes to you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Sucks that those people are ruining it for the supporters, and people that love this hack. But I hope you come back to it, take your time to get your personal issues handled and just ignore them if they keep sending you hate mail. Really hate those kinds of people that can't appreciate somebody's hard work on a project like this.

Edit: Wow, people actually sent emails like that to you? I have so much I could say about those kinds of people, but would lead to me getting banned. Just try your best to ignore them because they're cowards, inconsiderate and selfish.
    P.S. best wishes to you, man.

GozetaGX

Just a passerby Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    Kinda hurt my heart to see another hack project that i been looking forward have gone hiatus or almost completely abandoned due to stupid selfish and inconsiderate people...Man,i was looking forward for the hack to be finished T_T ...Oh well, take care man :) .

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I haven't completely abandon it. I might get back to it later. Just that for now, I really can't handle what people sent to me. I don't really care if they attck me, but some of those emails are just really selfish (e.g. I shouldn't care about my friend's death, or My friend's death should be a factor because dying is everyone dies, or It's so convenient for me to use my friend's death to rush Beta 6). These are comments that I really don't like hearing. Anyway, I'm not completely quitting, I'll just take a break for a while.

I don't know about the others but I understand why you are taking the breaks, I know if I were in your shoes I would do the same thing.

I hope to see you finish this hack one day, but I can understand that you need to sort out your personal issues first.

Besides you've taken breaks before and always came back, so I will have faith that in a year or 2 at the most you will be back working on making this hack and making it the greatest that it can be.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    excuse me but in the s.s. anne my game freezes as I try to talk to Mr. Pokemon or whoever his name is and i dont know what to do

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
    Years
  • I can totally understand why you're putting it on a hiatus. I think you've done something amazing so if you do come back to it in the future or not, thank you for making this hack regardless. My favorite one I've ever played.
    Sorry you have to deal with the ignorance of tards that can't grasp reality and can't comprehend that you have a life and your own issues. Hopefully that crap calms down for you and they'll drop off like flies. Their rude attitudes aren't needed, especially with what has been going on for you probably irl.

Take care man, take it easy for the time being.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I have found a normal glitch:-

c14a09d1e618df0471ae9333b1a4d7bc_73956.png

Chansey is a trainer here!

Years
  • I don't understand those guys that attack you, they are silly, you know, you don't have the need to justify why you release something or not, you are just making a game, sharing a game that people can play for free. If those people don't like it, or say you're rushing it, or lie saying that you're taking donations, well, then don't download the game! They even go further and attack you using your friend's death, which is unforgivable. I have trouble explaining this because English is not my first language, I hope it's understandable.

You have to know, that 98% of us really like the game, really appreciate your work, and of course we are very sad for your loss. I understand you quit because of those silly guys, but, you know, most of us are with you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I don't understand those guys that attack you, they are silly, you know, you don't have the need to justify why you release something or not, you are just making a game, sharing a game that people can play for free. If those people don't like it, or say you're rushing it, or lie saying that you're taking donations, well, then don't download the game! They even go further and attack you using your friend's death, which is unforgivable. I have trouble explaining this because English is not my first language, I hope it's understandable.

You have to know, that 98% of us really like the game, really appreciate your work, and of course we are very sad for your loss. I understand you quit because of those silly guys, but, you know, most of us are with you!

Couldn't have explained it any better, and don't worry that was actually really good English, even with it not being your first language.

Back