• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Icontest #5 : Fashion [Voting]

best icon - fashion

• Aquacorde

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Flushed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puddle

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Peitharchia

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Ninja Paladin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lilith

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
icontest_fashionheader_zpsbb4b224e.png

Les Règles
◊ No voting for yourself.
◊ You must post your original stock/render.
◊ You can post your top three.
◊ If you participated, you must vote.
◊ Try to post a little something about which icon you voted for.
◊ No overt negativity.
◊ Anyone can vote! This is not limited to those who participated.
◊ You must vote within the allotted time frame.

Date Limite ◊ Avril 11th

Jouir ◊ Enjoy

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I only voted for Peit.
I really liked the style and lighting in this signature a lot more than the other one's.
You all did awesome, good luck! (:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I voted Lilith. So sharp, crisp, and bright, idk my eyes gravitated towards it the most.
Nice work by everyone else though, I definitely enjoy seeing how everyone manipulates their stocks.

zZJoennZz

What da!?
Years
The first one is quite nice. Not many changes to the stock itself but I like the colors (personal preference).
I like the last one same as the first but I chose the first. Though the color in the last is really nice and it is a clean piece.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I voted for Lilith and Puddle!

I like Puddles work for the brownis/dark colors and the shift from bright (left) to dark (right).
Liliths work is just so simple it looks great, bright colors and no retouching is noticeable!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Huge fan of Lilith's one. It's sharp, but not too sharp. It's also bright and colorful, but definitely not over-the-top; it's simply perfect. If I were to make any changes, only thing I would do is move the focus over a little to either left or right. Along with this, I like Flushed and Aquacorde's, too. :] The latter could have used a little more sharpening, though, in my opinion, but it's still nice to look at.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I don't know, I'll give feedback on all lovely entries:

Aquacorde - Great color choice. I love the bright red and soft yellow. The blacks turned into an interesting color as well.

Flushed - I like the delicious light blue background. The stock turning away from the audience and the focus being on the dress really emphasized the theme, fashion. However, the skin colors turned out rather odd for me. Her back and shoulder blades became too pale and her left arm became too dark/saturated with the oranges.

Puddle - Great dynamic lighting and shadowing. I'm not fond of the diagonal scan lines since the piece was pretty without them.

Peitharchia - I preferred the color scheme of the original stock. The greens that creeped in on the icon are a little too much for me to handle. Enhancing the colors of the grass was a good choice though, since the original has mostly dry grass.

Ninja Paladin - Nice use of turning two boring images, a silhouette and a watch, into something that was appealing. I like the sepia tones. There was some quality loss though, as I see a ton of pixels in the black silhouette.

My votes go to Aquacorde and Puddle then.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I voted for Puddle. :3 It just felt like, very magazine or billboard-style fashion and that's what stands out to me. The texture was interesting as well; I really liked it but I can't pinpoint why? Maybe because it was used well while also being something I don't usually see in an icon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Les Résultats
Many thanks to those who participated and a big congratulations to the winners! I know icontest has it's highs and lows, but I really appreciate those who take the effort to create awesome icons. You guys are the best. <3 Lastly, sorry for being a little late with the results. If you notice I'm being slow, feel free to poke me about it!

first place

[supporter]Puddle[/supporter] & Lilith

second place

[supporter]Aquacorde[/supporter]​

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Congrats to Puddle and Aquacorde! Much love to everyone who has entered and supported the icontests. <3

Back