• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • True, excelling in certain areas also helps with the "being helpful" factor. It's a shame I don't really excel anywhere though. ^_^;

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    mew42003 said:
    So that's what we need to do...I never knew all that...Good thing your a Mod.

~James
    Who is we were you planning to be one mew42003.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That also shows that a mod doesn't only care about their area. I mean you are a mod, so you should try and show concern for more then just your area and the forums as a whole.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Blue said:
    That also shows that a mod doesn't only care about their area. I mean you are a mod, so you should try and show concern for more then just your area and the forums as a whole.
    That is very noticable.Like you in Anime Kelsy in Writing Lance in Potery and more.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    mew42003 said:
    EH?I don't Understand.Digital Phoenix, Your kinda Right.I ecel in FR/LG And Offtoppic Disscussion.

~James
    Okay that the staff choice.Well good luck.Wha do you mean excel.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • MegaDitto and ACManga Will Probally be Modded.MegaDitto has been her longer than me and Has made more post's and Has a lot more Rep.

~James

Kurosaki

MegaDitto and ACManga Will Probally be Modded.MegaDitto has been her longer than me and Has made more post's and Has a lot more Rep.

~James
    Posts, rep, and time at PC has nothing to do with who's modded, as it has been said multiple times. They key factor is quality, as Ty said. Quality of posts, specialty in that forum, popularity and numbers have no relation to decision.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Daiaki said:
    Posts, rep, and time at PC has nothing to do with who's modded, as it has been said multiple times. They key factor is quality, as Ty said. Quality of posts, specialty in that forum, popularity and numbers have no relation to decision.
    Yeah Steve said that a long time ago.He also said since to the rep abuse rep does not really matter.I do agree with you Dakai.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • That's not upto you to say James. Well you might never know Tomorrow you might find a thread saying "Congrats to PC's newest mod James."LOL!
    Anyway I think we are going off-topic here. *Points* to thread title.

~ CC

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Pretty much, look at Lily. She was modded within only a month of joining and had less the 300 post. That proved that non of that stuff matters.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's not in the rules ^^; It's just frowned upon, if we think we need a mod, and if we think you'd make a good mod we'll know.

Kurosaki

This post made me laugh. Omfg, what IS the definition of hypocrite?
    What really makes me laugh is how immature you've become Abby. You can't make a single post on PC anymore that isn't in some way insulting, or flaming a staff member. A lot of us used to look up to you, I was one of them, but all of that was lost when you quit, and began flaming members in your sig.

Here's a little tip for life: When something goes wrong, get over it. I don't need to see you constantly insulting and flaming my friends. And no, my friends arent just a few select members, my friends are all of the staff. Now, take a look in the mirror, and laugh. Laugh at the monster you've become. Quite frankly, nobody is impressed.

Now, I was voicing my opinion, and I expect I'll be bad repped for it. So be it. It's the only time ive spoken up through the whole conflict.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    This flaming by all members will stop. In the new thread you will ONLY comment on staff actions. No asking to be a mod,just commenting on their actions WITHOUT FLAMING.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back