• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Day R - You in Team Rocket

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • 506899_1.jpg

If you were in Team Rocket... what would you do? Where would you like to be deployed in, in Kanto? Would you join the Mt. Moon heists? Find Cubone skulls in Lavender? Help with the team in the Rocket Hideout in Celadon? Help take over the Silph Co. in Saffron? Or maybe you want to be one of the Boss's personal henchmen inside his Viridian City Gym?

Do you have any ideas of what you want to do, if you were a member of Team Rocket?

Years
  • That's interesting question. I never thought about that, so let's see...

Mt. Moon would be pretty cold and finding fossils there really hard work. Lavender sounds great, but is a little bit of scary place. I like scary and creepy places. And just sitting in the hideout or taking on Silph Co isn't for me.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I'm not so sure about outright assaulting people, so Silph Co., Mount Moon, and especially Lavender Tower are probably out of the question for me. I would definitely be okay getting stationed inside the Game Corner, although there's a pretty good chance I would gamble my savings away. But hey, more funding for Team Rocket, amirite?

Back