• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Latest Achievement

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
  • Finally caught a tier 5 Pok?mon! The others were either to slippery or there weren?t enough people around.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That's awesome! I don't know the feeling because I LUCKILY live in a really awesome area with a ton of people but I can just imagine how awesome it would feel to get a T5 finally! You should organise a raid group or chat so at least you can call on those people next time (especially for Moltres Day).

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    So a couple days ago there was the 3-hour only-zapdos-raids event which I would miss due to a painful *five hour long* test. Luckily, some of my friends (I want to think we were like eight) were like "Yo, if we go out early at the very beginning of the event, could you come get one?" and I didn't think twice. Ten minutes later, and after the only zapdos raid I could participate in, I got myself a shiny zapdos :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Shiny Swablu y'all!!!! Found in my STREET. With the Go Plus. Only noticed hours later when I checked my phone. Highlight of my Pogo Week. :)

Also yay @ getting shiny Zapdos!!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Got my first 100% legendary, a Raikou. :) I like the Pokemon and it's pretty good in GO, so I'll happily invest rare candy into it. I can clear out some bag space then!

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • I got invited to my first EX raid at lvl 25 and caught a Mewtwo. The thunder, lightning, and rain helped make the event more dramatic. I also got an old Wigglytuff back that had been sitting in a gym for weeks which sent my gym holding hours from under 900 to about 1700, giving me access to the final piece of the gym leader outfit.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • Defeating the squad of Pokemon left by a multi-account user who took a gym shortly after I captured it along with two weaker Pokemon they were giving gold razz berries to while lurking at the edge of the gym perimeter. They had a tough group but sending their Pokemon home with nothing and getting additional points for the final Battle Girl medal was worth it.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • I finished collecting 100 Magikarp candies then swiftly finished the other missions to get Mew.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • I have a small army of seven Chansey and a Blissey as their leader. Once the low cp recruits are raised we will be unstoppable!~

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Caught a shiny Moltres during the Moltres event about two weeks back, took like 8 raids but it was worth the time and walking :)

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • Caught a Spiritomb while storm chasing yesterday and earlier this week I caught my first Giratina.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Caught three shinies this week: two Cubones (one of which is evolved now) and a Cyndaquil. Also got Typhlosion now.

ムンナ

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    I hatched my second shiny azurill and second hundo igglybuff in one set of nine eggs.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Got a shiny Makuhita via Go Plus and a 98% Kyogre within 24 hours. That was decent!

Overall my wild shinies during the Hoenn event were 3. So that's ok. Too bad they were all repeats lol.

Back