• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Polar Ren

A Certified Polar Bear
Years
  • Well hello!
    I'm Polar Ren, you can call me Polar or Ren, they're both my nicknames actually.

Here's what you should know:
    • My favorite type is Ghost
    • My favorite Pokémon is Chandelure ♥
    • I'm on Team Moon and Team Popplio!
    • My first Pokémon game was Heart Gold
    • I like breeding!
    • I like anime and manga very much!
    • I don't like the Pokémon anime that much because of 1 person.I think you know who it is.

Years
  • We have a ghost type fanclub open right now, why not consider joining? I'm sure you'd have a lot to contribute if you're such a big fan! Welcome to PC too, Polar. :D

Hahaa.. Ash I assume? He's been in the series for so long and I'm itching for a change but at least we get new traveling companions alongside him each generation, I suppose. Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie make the series bearable this time around and I actually like it a lot even if I'm extremely slow with watching.

That aside, I hope you'll have a very splendid time here! Popplio for the win, poor guy needs more love.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hey Ren!! Ghost types are pretty cool! They're really fun to use in battle and there's lots of cool Pokemon. Have you ever played monotype? You should make a mono ghost team! :D
    Heart Gold is a great game to start one, it's one of my favorites! I think I'm due for a replay soon...
    Let me guess... The one person in the pokeani you dislike is... Ash? Because that's how it is for me. :p

Well, Ren, you have a good time here and I hope to see you around!!

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Well hello!
    I'm Polar Ren, you can call me Polar or Ren, they're both my nicknames actually.

Here's what you should know:
    • My favorite type is Ghost
    • My favorite Pokémon is Chandelure ♥
    • I'm on Team Moon and Team Popplio!
    • My first Pokémon game was Heart Gold
    • I like breeding!
    • I like anime and manga very much!
    • I don't like the Pokémon anime that much because of 1 person.I think you know who it is.

Hey Ren! Welcome to PC dude!
    Nice, while it is not my favourite type, I do like playing with Ghost types. They are always kind of a wildcard in battles.

Good that you are part of Team Popplio, we are kinda the minority on this forum. Heartgold is a great game to start with. Wich Pokémon was your starter in Heartgold? What was your favourite part of HeartGold? mine must be stepping out of the cruisship and seeing Kanto in 'next gen' (at the time).

I hope to see you around the forum! Have a nice day!

Back