• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Heh, looks like Classic isn't the only one who saw Jellicent's similarities to the Pringles man!

Spoiler:

Years

If it finds an injured Pokémon floating at sea, Alomomola will heal the Pokémon's wounds and carry it back to shore.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Alomomola gets a lot of flak for its design, but I quite like it.
    I don't think it gets flak for its design, but for being frustrating to battle against. Also because it's from Gen 5.

I was worried everyone would hate on Alomomola. Good to know that was misplaced.
    We've saved multiple unpopular Pokemon here, including Mr. Mime, Jynx, Miltank, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Seismitoad, and even Granbull and Garbodor.

Hyzenthlay

Years

It's also shrugged off as "just another fish Pokémon", which there are quite a few of now haha. I like it waaaay more than Basculin, though!

Hyzenthlay

Years

When I first saw Alomomola all those years ago, I thought it may have some connection with Luvdisc.

Years
    • Seen yesterday

I actually wish Luvdisc could evolve into Alomomola.

But anyways, Alomomola is safe now, Joltik is next.

joltik.gif

It's adorable, I'll vote it up.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Even though mites and spiders creep me out, I actually really like this line! Joltik is cute and Galvantula is super fun to battle with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back