• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Probably gonna get hate for this... but:

Castle of Glass - Linkin Park (when I'm feeling upset or bored)

Iridescent - Linkin Park (when I feel depressed)

Killing Floor Soundtrack & other various games (when I'm multi-tasking and etc.)

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Green Day – Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Bit weird not hearing Wonderwall by Oasis/Wanting to reach you by Travis with it.

Years
Milky - Just The Way You Are

Catchy, beautiful voice and I happen to have this favoritism towards one-hit wonders.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water

Now that i've started listening to them some more I can say that I definitely have changed my mind about 'em!

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
fun. - Some Nights

Really like this song, only started to after like the thousandth time I've heard it lol.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Basshunter - Russian Privjet

You guys ain't seen nothin' yet... at least, nothing on bass! Seriously, use Audacity to boost bass frequencies in a Basshunter song, and play it full blast in a car with dual sub woofers!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Finally (@ this thread getting put up again).

I'm listening to Ten-Twenty-Ten by Generationals. Really good song and I recommend everyone listen to it immediately.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Boats and Birds - Gregory and the Hawk

someone associates this song with me ahhh. ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back