• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajg.dude

Just a simple Hack lover.
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    At the beginning of icy path. take a detour at the beginning before you go in.

ajg.dude

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    No problem, glad to help. :)
    And to TheX, thats for a later beta, theres nothing to do with the boulder right now.

Err I have a question myself...
    Where's the radio? I need to wake up snorlax later in the game, but all i have is a Radio Visio, which is just a teachy Tv. any help?

Last edited:

ajg.dude

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    after getting the red scale from the Red Gyarados in the lake of rage, go to mr. pokemons house near cherrygrove and trade the red scale for it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    hey just a quick question cause something here is confusing me.

Spoiler:

just wondering because videos on youtube claiming to be beta 5 look like beta 4 and want to make sure im not having a messed up game

also, where do you recommend training for the E4? im trying to find trainers cause each of my pokemon are atleast 10 levels short of being equal

another question
    are you supposed to be able to catch another lapras? cause if...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

ajg.dude

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    well I'm not sure about lapras, but for the lvl 55 thing, your probably playing the X version of the hack.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    Hey, how do I get the Firered GS codes to work? It says they're for another game and don't work.

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Hey, how do I get the Firered GS codes to work? It says they're for another game and don't work.

I just gave it a try and even though it said the codes are for another game and MAY not work. However the codes I input worked perfectly. So they should be working even though VBA tells you something differently.

If they still don't work you may be looking at the codes for the japanese version of FR.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back