• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Brick Break is at the Burned Tower, you can reach it after you get Rock Smash and you are able to use it on the field (after beating Jasmine, if I remember)

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • zel?!? What are you doing here? I thought you were suppose to be offline studying for your exams? Or are they over already? OMG ^o^ my question was answered by zel! I sound like a fangirl LOL.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    zel?!? What are you doing here? I thought you were suppose to be offline studying for your exams? Or are they over already? OMG ^o^ my question was answered by zel! I sound like a fangirl LOL.

Actually, It is February 29th, but we count it as March 1st.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2019
    I need help with SG. When i get to olivine city, and go to cianwood my game restarts to the title screen. I didnt do anything to the game and im doing really well so i dont wanna restart

PS: I wish Pika would learn surf or petal dance

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sky
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Can I meet Week-Family again?
    I met all: Monica, Tuscany, wesley, Arthur, Frieda, Santos and Sunny.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • yeah, I'm back but this thread's intention is not to talk about my life, just PM me if you want.

Ehem, let's see. Olivine resetting the game... Hmmm? That's really weird, I never heard of such a problem. Maybe you are having a patching problem? (I'm guessing, you are the first person with that problem...)

And the family of the week is a one time event only, because I think with one of their pumping moves items should be enough (and, even though in the original I think you could meet them multiple times, they wouldnt give you anything, making them pretty useless afterwards)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    What is the appearance and catch rate for Mudkip in the union cave? and by First Floor, do you mean the entrance floor or the first basement floor?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I mean both, since it appears in both XD
    Its apparition rate is of 1%... The catch rate, I have no idea, but it's somewhat difficult. Not as much as a legendary, of course.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2019
    yeah, I'm back but this thread's intention is not to talk about my life, just PM me if you want.

Ehem, let's see. Olivine resetting the game... Hmmm? That's really weird, I never heard of such a problem. Maybe you are having a patching problem? (I'm guessing, you are the first person with that problem...)

And the family of the week is a one time event only, because I think with one of their pumping moves items should be enough (and, even though in the original I think you could meet them multiple times, they wouldnt give you anything, making them pretty useless afterwards)

Well, what i do to pth my game is: Just put the ips file in the same folder and rename it to fit the game. Thats how i patched so i can play multiple hacks. The only cheats i used was one gameshark code to walk through walls. Id be greatful if you could help me

What is the appearance and catch rate for Mudkip in the union cave? and by First Floor, do you mean the entrance floor or the first basement floor?
    6% of finding it and the mudkip catch rate depends on the ball you use. I used Ultra

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    OK, thank you Went.
    Heres another one: Is Ice Beam still a TM in Shiny Gold?, can Mudkip still learn it? and where can you get it?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2019
    OK, thank you Went.
    Heres another one: Is Ice Beam still a TM in Shiny Gold?, can Mudkip still learn it? and where can you get it?

Hm... Blizzard is still in and Mudkip can learn it, Try looking back few pages. They show the whole tm list

Aight heres my question. After you get the GS Ball, i went up to that cave with the freakishly loNG stairs. Whats up there. PS I caught aggron

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    when is the next beta coming out?
    and can u put the relase date in this or the other ones potes

Years
  • Hey how do i make my onix evolve into a steelix in shiny gold
    coz i cant trade im using a vba

also what level will a haunter evolve into a gengar

Last edited:

Night_Blue

STFU
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2011
    Spoiler:

Idk where aron is,but catching Aggron would be better ;)

Sky
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    Here is new evolutions in Shiny gold
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2019
    Here is new evolutions in Shiny gold
    Spoiler:

Dammit i prevented my slowpoke from evolving .... Dam

Spoiler:

WHere do you get the Silver Wing?