• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • OOC: Wow we have okay... you see what i mean no onne knows what's going on. Okay here's the deal whhy don't we just start at the spot where we all get off the plane in New York kay guys?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: ok

ic: I got out of the plane with Jared ((I already met ya)) then I stared at the black sky of New York and looked around, I looked at a little paper that I had on my hand it was like an invitation ((let's say that everyone had an invitation, ok?)) it had written the name of the house where all of us , my room-mates, were going to live, it address and everything, then I called for a taxi.

ooc: what do you think?...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • "Uh, hi," Rachel faltered. This was her first encounter with someone in America... until she realised Sara wasn't a New Yorker either. This wasn't exactly reassuring, two lost damsels in the streets of New York City, but there was, of course, safety to be found in numbers. "I guess... Um, I got a map off the internet with my laptop." (btw we need a name for the house!) (I'm a computer nerdess. lolz! and a feminist. stuff the unisex words!)

Rachel peered at the map. "I can't read the small text. Oh, hang on, my glasses are on my head..." She put her glasses on and squinted. "We're here... so... well, I don't know! I can't read American maps! I hope someone knows where we're meant to be..."

She fumbled with her mobile phone. "Um, er... hello, is this... oh, it's McDonalds. No, we were wondering if the directory knew where... oh, but I don't WANT a cheeseburger delivery! Thank you... um, goodbye." She flushed. "America is so - darn -stupid! Look, a taxi!"

Rachel stepped onto the road to flag it down... the headlights neared... and she ran back onto the footpath, swearing under her breath. "TAXI!"

The taxi driver stared and pulled over. "You girls new to New York?"

"Um, yeah," Rachel puffs. "I need to go to (insert name of house here)..."

"Okey-dokey, you girls paying in cash?"

Rachel flips through her wallet... "Oh my gosh, I'm so ditzy! I only have Australian money!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • When I was going to enter the taxi, I saw a girl without money, not too far from me, I asked her: "Hi, are you going to ((what about the Rockefeller Mansion? it is just a name, of course that mansion doesn't exist))?" I waited for her to reply me.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: Rockefeller sounds good to me.

ic: Saphira stepped off the plane. She looked around, wide-eyed and a bit nervous.

"Er, do you know where the Rockefeller Mansion is?" She asked a boy who was also looking around.

Kylie-chan

Years
  • (ooc: Rockefeller Mansion is fine!) (who's the girl? is it Rachel? o_O I think you mean me so I'll act as though you mean me)

"Oh, um, yeah, I think so," Rachel answered Max uncertainly. "Only I forgot to change my money to American, so I'm stuck in New York with only Australian money! And I nearly got run over by a taxi trying to flag it down. I thought Sydney was really dangerous; but you can step into the gutter in some places there to flag a taxi! Sydney is a tiny village compared to New York!"

Rachel sighed and put her wallet back in her handbag, watching it. New York was crawling with thieves. She had learnt this in Sydney, where you couldn't leave your valuables alone for ten seconds lest it would be stolen.

"I guess you know where Rockefeller Mansion is?" she asked Max. "Neither of us - Sara or myself - have been to New York City before. I've never even set foot in America before. Oh, hold on," and she blushed. "Did I introduce myself? I'm Rachel. I'm a bit ditzy, also I have bad vision. Are you one of my roommates?"

The taxi driver clicked his tongue.

"Oh, er, sorry," Rachel apologised. "Can you stop at a money exchange briefly so I can pay you when we get to the mansion?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: i dunno. i guess... *headache*

ic: Saphira shrugged. "I dont..." She confessed. "I live in a small town, where everyone knows each others name. Its really quiet, and nice, but kinda boring..."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "Don't worry... Hi, I'm Max. And yes, I think I am one of your roommates. What do you think if we share the taxi? I will pay" I said as I looked at her, waiting for her to enter the taxi.

Kylie-chan

Years
  • ooc:^ lolz im confused where the heck did u start joejohnsondkroy?

"Sure, thanks," Rachel smiled (ooc: changed to past tense and staying in it, it is a whole lot easier), getting into the taxi and staring out the window in amazement. "Sydney is tiny compared to this! There's a lot of high buildings... tell me they're stable? There aren't any earthquakes around here? I don't think they're going to fall, but..."

(ooc: is Sara getting in the taxi with Max and I?)

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: me and joe are still.... uh.... we`re at the subway... (i think...)

ic: Saphira followed. "Well, its in Montanna. The town is so small its not even listed on any maps. Littlesburg, the invisible town... " She recited what all tourist called it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back