• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
  • OOC: *Smiles Back* Love can't happen without two willing people, i will if you will...

IC: "Really?" I asked. "Sounds like a nice place, I actually come from a place like that, its called burnham. It's a little no wheres town" I told her. "But I moved to L.A. recently, I was sick of the country life"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "I dont think I`ll ever be sick of the country life. I miss Snowmane.... He`s my horse." Saphira said, looking up at the sky.

Dark clouds were rolling torwards them, signling heavy rain.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • "I don't like horses," I admitted, "They intimidate me" I noticed the clouds so i picked up the pace soon reaching the subway. I walked down the stair into the underground.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

Years
  • OOC: Back

"That's alright it's not too bad, once you get over the first shock" I told her. When we reached the bottom, I just simply paid our way on and got on, "Please do join me" I said, in gentelmen like, sarcastic way. I then offered a hand.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira smiled and giggled. She normaly didnt act like this around other people.

"Oh, of course." She said, taking his hand. "And I could have paid for my own ticket. Now I owe you, and this could be a problem..."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I entered the taxi with Rachel, "to the Rockefeller Mansion, please?" I said, then the taxi driver accelerated and went to the Rockefeller Mansion, "um, to your question, Rachel, I think not , there aren't too many earthquakes, or at least I don't think that there have been. But, I think that they are very stable" I said, then I smiled. Then I saw the clouds, and then I heard a big thunder, and it started to rain.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • "Thanks, I've been afraid of that since I was little, and still am, even though I've never lived in anywhere but a city. But I'll shut up about Sydney; it makes me homesick," Rachel admitted. "I'm not afraid of heights, just afraid of falling and that sick zero gravity feeling you get when you fall. Um, just (ooc: this is really true what i'm saying about talking too fast) tell me if I talk too much or talk too fast. Oh, er, we left Sara on the footpath... Sorry, Sara! Oops... don't want to meet her if she's angry when we get to the mansion..."

Rachel was quiet (for once) and opened up her laptop. She typed away swiftly (clatter-clatter-clatter), absorbed in the story she was writing. She was determined to be a bestseller author and journalist by all - and any - means.

The taxi finally pulled up and (I'm asssuming this is where Max pays) she got out (I'd assume he'd get out too... @_@).

"Wow, this place is, like, huge," she said in awe, turning her laptop off. "It really is a mansion... whoops, that's obvious..."

As she went in, she noticed there was a bit of dust floating around. "Um, how long ago did someone live in here?" she asked nervously. "It's not going to (ooc: here's the resident worrywart) cave in on us, is it? I think we're the first here. Oh, well, um, guess I'll be seeing you. Thanks, Max," and she disappeared up the stairs (assuming it has stairs).

The first thing Rachel did was check her luggage had been dropped off. Once that was okay, she wrote a note - being too shy to admit her non-existent household skills - saying she couldn't cook or anything, so would they be as kind to teach her? After that, she left it on a table, and started looking at the spacious rooms.

Kylie-chan

Years
  • ooc: I'm doing that too in this RP! I'm taking journalism! but for ambition. although it would be cool to leave ur old folks some retirement money after they spend thousands on your childhood, they wouldn't accept it. -_-

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "no' you're not talking too much, don't worry" I said when I was in the taxi. After we the taxi stopped infront of the mansion, I payed, "yeah thank you" I asid to the taxi driver and he left. "Yeah, no problem" I said to Rachel before she went upstairs in he mansion. I walked in the mansion and first that all, I went to the roof, evenit was raining, I always like to be in the roof of really tall buildings ((ooc: what I said of I like to be in the roof of tall buildings is true... believe me)), then I looked at the whole city.

ooc: wait... Flygon_Zero hasn't replied in a while... weirdo...

Kylie-chan

Years
  • ooc: Saphira and I are friends and we were chatting over why. Here are some possible reasons:
    Drowned in the Titanic (Saphira's)
    Was captured by sweet little old ladies (mine)
    Was captured by the evil pink bunnies (Saphira's. I said evil pink dustbunnies.)
    Was stuck in a lift with no one but a mass murderer and his/her gang (mine)
    etc. etc. etc.

ooc: Ye like being up high? I detest heights. If I look down... I get dizzy... and I'm scared of that zero gravity feeling, like I said. But the view is very nice. My mother tried to get me to sit on the edge of a window in the observatory on the lovely Centrepoint Tower (Shopping, nice food, tourist shopping, fun view) because my little brother did, and the moment I did that, I had to sit on a lounge in the centre of the building until we went down because I got freaked out. And then the lady there said it swayed up to 1m on very windy days. I nearly threw up.

ooc: Update: Rudy told me he can't do this rp at least for the moment. so the dustbunnies didn't get their feast XD :( j/k

Rachel was awed by the sight. Although the rooms were virtually empty, except for dust (she made a mental note to keep her asthma puffer in her pocket [ooc: it's true, I really do have asthma]), they were huge.

She selected her room, and to make sure the other roommates, including the mysteriously-missing Rudy (ooc: I think he forgot to come here o.O), didn't get there first, she started unpacking.

Finally, she sat down and stared through the rain-spattered window. It wasn't Sydney; it wasn't Australia. It was New York City; but somehow, although American and not Australian, Rachel liked it - at least in the rain, anyway.

She wondered vaguely where everyone else was. She'd guessed Max had wandered off, probably to get wet up on the top of the roof in the rain, and that the rest were coming, but really, they should have arrived by now. She felt slightly guilty about Sara, but reminded herself that she really couldn't have stopped it from happening, and anyway, Max was the one paying.

After a while, she walked downstairs and out onto the front lawn. The rain was still falling, and she liked the feeling of it against her skin. She just sat there for ages, watching the world go by.

After a while, the sky became darker and it was slowly setting into night. There were no stars, or moon, in this weather.

Rachel reluctantly walked inside as she became colder, and began writing letters to her family. Once she was done, she put them in her pocket and read a book peacefully, until she was exhausted from jet lag.

"Right now," she yawned, "I'd be waking up. I'll go and get some sleep."

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: I like to be up high... but the real truth, is that I am scared of heights, I just look down when I have something to grab me from, I feel .... protected... I think. And I have felt that zero gravity feeling that you say, when it is short, I like it, but it takes too long, I start to hate it.

ic: As the rain was falling... the day became night in just a few seconds... I closed my eyes... and lay down on the roof, feeling the drops falling on me. Then I opened my eyes, and the dark sky was lighted up by the millions of lightbulbs in the city, and I saw falling the drops... and it was a beautiful scene.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • ooc: i love hieghts!^^ i get up on the roof and watch the stars like every night with my bro and friends.

dang it! i cant reply until jared gets back! >.< *drags him back over to this rp* REPLY!

Kylie-chan

Years
  • ooc: Max was online and he didn't reply! Stop making me wait! *drags Max over and forces him to reply*

Oh, er, sorry, he did reply XD. Most apologetic. *tests eyes*

Rachel couldn't sleep. Perhaps it was jet lag, her stomach, or her homesickness. So she walked out and found a phone and called up some pizza (ooc: In real life, I detest takeaway pizza. I only eat homemade pizza that my mamma maka with egga and bacona withouta cheeza! [me h8 cheese]) shop and ordered pizza from the other end of the city, deliberately (so they're delayed. :p). (Max will just have to starve, get his own, or put up with whatever she ordered. :p) Then she walked back out, jogged to a nearby money exchange, swapped all of her money with American, and got back just in time to bring in the pepperoni pizza. (ooc: My brother loves pepperoni pizza IRL.)

She climbed the stairs, bringing the pizza with her, and found herself on the roof. The view was panoramic; she really did like New York now, although it had much to be desired. She told Max there was pizza, cut it up (ooc: she brought a knife with her, just didn't want you guys to think I was going up to eat pizza and chop Max up beforehand, XD), and watched the city, determinedly keeping her eyes focused on the view and not on what she could have fallen on.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: I LOVE PEPPERONI PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ic: "wha? PEPPENRONI PIZZA?! YAY!!!! give me give me" I said as I stood up really fast and grabbed a slide and ate it. "mmmmm delicious, thank you" I said to Rachel

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back