• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Ooc: Yeah, it's all about me. XD No, seriously... XD(again)

Ic: Saphira sighed. The mall wasn't her favorite place in the world, but she'd go if Sawrah wanted to. "Okay, lets go!!" She said, acting happy. Miss Theatford's drama class had come in handy.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Yeah, sure, lets go!!" Sawrah had reminded her of her favorite things to do while ice skating. This time she really meant it when she said she wanted to go.

What should I get for Jared this 'Tree Day'...? The question had popped up unexpectantly. I guess I'll have to go shopping. But what does he like?

"Great!", Sawrah said as they got their coats and went outside to the car. Sawrah loved Christmas time, or Tree Day. One of those reason why, was because of the snow. Very few times had she seen snow, so whenever she gets the chance to spend Christmas time where snow is, she'll take it. "Look at how beautiful the snow is!"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Phff A snowball hit Sawrah in the face as she said that. Saphira laughed, pulling her coat around her. "That was for buring in the sand at the beach two years ago!!" She said, still laughing. Saphira loved snow. She had only seen it a few times before, so this was a chance of a lifetime for her. She glanced up at the window of the room Jared was in, and could see him on his laptop, doing whatever. She smiled.

While Saphi was distracted, Sawrah quickly made and through a snowball back at Saphira. "And that was for--uhh--you throwing a snowball at me 5 seconds ago!", Sawrah said. She had no idea what to get her back for. "Oh... no...", Sawrah said, and she ran for the car. Sawrah knew that Saphi would get her back.

ooc: This is so kewl. Two seconds outside and we're already having a snowball fight. XD

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
OOC: Snow is dumb... lol... I guess Im used to it so its nothing special to me...

IC: I looked out the wondow and laughed at the sight of Saphi and Sawrah having a nowball fight. I realized then that they must rarely see snow. They lived south and never got to see the boring white stuff. To them it must seem like heaven but to me it was just another year with cold white stuff all over my ground.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Oh no you don't!!" Saphira shouted, throwing two more at her. One missed and hit the car, but the other got her on the shoulder. She laughed, taking cover. Sawrah would probably try to shove snow down her shirt, knowing her.

ooc: O.O.......

ic: Sawrah was hit. In a funny voice she said, "Errrrrn, bam bam, we're goin down!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!", then Sawrah fell intentionly down into the snow, rolling over, making more snowballs, and taking cover behind the car all at the same time.

ooc: XD Saphi, call me at home. *cracks up laughing*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
"Ack!!" Saphira yelled, slipping. She quickly made more snowballs, and headed for cover, slipping some more. She still had to get used to..... everything.

Ooc: Rp block...

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Some hit Saphira, but she nimbly dodged most of Sawrah's snowballs. "Ha, is that all ya got?" She asked, teasing her best friend. Without waiting for an answer, she attacked Sawrah with her own barage of snowballs, laughing the whole time. The only thing that was missing right now was... Jared...

"Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!", Sawrah said. "Man down! Man down! Backups! Move in!!!!", Sawrah started to attack Saphi with snowballs again and again. "Report Sergeant!", Sawrah said, talking to her hand. "Uhh, we're losing troops everywhere we throw them, sir I think we outta retreat.", her hand said. "Right. Good Idea. RETREAT!!!!!!!!!", Sawrah yelled as she held up her white hankerchief as a flag of surrender.

ooc: I'm getting WAY too into this... XD

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
((Ooc: As I am... XD))

Ic: Saphira threw one more that hit Sawrah in the face, then stopped. "Come on, we should go..." She said between laughs.

((Ooc: I have to go... Night, Y'all!! (Y'all... Remember that, Jared...? XD) ))

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
OOC: Yall... lol.

IC: I saw them begin to walk towards the car, and then began to get ready. I hated Winter, I had to dress in so much clothing. I bundled up, and stepped outside, I took the back entrance, which is te way I was going anyway, and as to avoid Saphi and Sawrah's eyes. I had earlier decided to walk because it was my travel option of choice, and the store was only a few blacks from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back