• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Real World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    ooc: lolz lucky I used my brother's taste then. as i loathe anything too cheesy (except for Doritos and CCs, they are ok but give me migraines -_-) and don't have a clue about pizza.

I always thought pepperoni was disgusting, personally, but then people think my taste is strange. *pukes* Not as bad as tomato though! Tomato is horrible! I like carrots though. My guinea pig also loves carrots XD.

"You're welcome," Rachel answered, laughing as Max stuffed more pizza in his mouth. "Just don't thank me when you get indigestion."

She wasn't a major fan of pepperoni pizza, although partial to it. "You really do love that stuff, don't you? Oh well, I'll order large next time." (ooc: XD)

After she had a bit of pizza - narrowly rescuing the last two slices from Max (ooc: :P! :P!) -, she brought her book up and sat there reading, as the rain was subsiding, much to her relief. Although she liked rain, it was getting on her glasses and stopping her from seeing (ooc: if you wear glasses in the rain, you will know how it feels. ;-;). Soon, she finished it (ooc: IRL I'm a speed reader XD), so was left with nothing to do but wait for the others to get to the mansion.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: I just ate 3 slides in 10 minutes please!! ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? you're making fun of me ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? grrr ??

ic: "don't worry, I never have indigestion" I said as I jumped a bit looked again at the whole city, then I looked at Rachel, "I'm going downstairs" I said then I went to the lobby of the mansion, and turned on the lights (('cause we never turned on the lights in the mansion XD)) , and , I started to like that mansion. I went to my room, and saw the Heaven.... that's right ,the Heaven..... a lot of increidble video-games! and the best consoles to play'em ((that would be Heaven to me XD)) , then I started to play Halo 2.

ooc: XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    ooc: Yes, because you two and Sara have to get to the mansion. We've passed through most of the day and you guys aren't even out of the subway/off the footpath! XD

And I'm not allowed to play the Halos. So I have no idea why you love them so much, having not played them.

Oh, and yes, Max, I am poking fun at you. I like teasing people. Not bullying, but just poking fun at them XD.

You guys will probably have to have a time sync with Max and I.

Rachel put the rubbish in the bin and walked past a room where Max seemed to be inside (there were loud, [insert description here], game-sounding noises emanating from the walls nearby.), and entered the next room.

There was the internet!!!

She plugged in her laptop and began talking to people she knew, and playing an RP called The Real World...

***ooc***
    XD

Oh, and Saphira, :P I've beaten u twice.

And I can't pm you back, ur inbox is full -_- ;-;.
    sorry about the [insert description here] bit, but Max has gotten cross at me two times in the space of two hours. So I'll just be on the safe side XD

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

Years
    ooc: Hey, stop picking on me! We're equal! You paid for the taxi, I bought the pizza and you ate most of it! You just... er... tolerate a lot of violence... you should meet this guy on this gaming radio program that comes on early in the morning and late in the night... he loves the Halos and similar, violent games... (note emphasis on violent)

Kylie-chan

Years
    ooc: Then I will continue stalking you through your public profile looking for you so I can follow you around and call Halo 1 and 2 violent games, oh and so I can pick on you back.

Retaliation is so sweet. *starts chant*: The Halo games are violent! The Halo games are violent!

Anyhow, I'm going to talk to my pair. *disappears*

Kylie-chan

Years
    ooc: *pokes Max* You're offline, silly. Change of plan, anyway.

I have practice at stalking through public profiles XD I don't think Frosty noticed me stalking him because I was bored and he's plain easy to stalk. You're easy enough because you're not everywhere at once. :p I nearly had to join the Zelda Fan Club (I reckon Link's cool but I know next to nothing about Zelda) to stalk you!!! and almost had to play a Digimon RPG!!! You're gonna get it really bad, Max!

Rachel heard a (ooc: :p nyah nyah try and stop me now) gunshot from the room beside and rolled her eyes, muttering something about violent games and the destructive intent of them, etc. etc.

Then she smiled somewhat wickedly and left the room locked. She ordered another pepperoni pizza and left it lying in the vicinity of the gaming room. Once she had the pizza, she was ready. Then she found her set of keys (ooc: don't tell me America doesn't have keys or keyrings... because I know quite well they do... and Max, I know an American IRL... I'll be researching and checking this all out...) and opened the gaming room (ooc: so don't say you locked it :p just in case), and walked in calmly, and before Max could stop her, she turned off the power switch and pulled out the socket. She turned the TV off, and blocked the sockets (if there were more than one socket area in the room, well Americans are just darn electroplaying-maniacs) by standing over them, [insert whatever device e.g. ps2 Max was using] in hands. (ooc: IRL, I really can carry those things. It's not hard.)

"I think we'll stop playing violent games," she said coolly, with just a hint of ice in her tone, holding the game console in her arms, cradling it like a bomb. "And childish tennis games (ooc: I know tennis Mario isn't childish. This is Rachel, not me). And we'll turn off the loud noises, perhaps?"

ooc: Max, I hate Digimon and know nothing about Zelda. So be grateful I'm bringing the argument this far. Hehehe... I have bigger plans than turning the virtual machines off... No, no murder, I'd get arrested and kicked out of the house... no mutilation or law-breaking... just a sly scheme.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back