• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Aqua Fanclub

Should we ask the rockets for help?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
  • What Pokemon shall we catch in the Johto Region and what should serve as our base of operations?

Well Kingler, Gyarados, Feraligatr, and Blastoise. And Ampharos. It may not be water type but its still pretty good. (And if the rumors prove true, Kyogre and maybe Lugia)

And of course, I support being based in the Cianwood-Safari Zone Gate area and possibly having a second base in Olivine.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I second TwilightBlade's proposal on how to get rid of Magma.

Mount Mortar, huh? Never really considered it.

Years
  • Mount Mortar could be a good idea, the problem is that trainers tend to visit it a lot and it's not easy to traverse.
    Also, what brand of squirt guns are we buying? Super Soaker?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Oh look, theres now a Team Galactic fanclub. Should we ally with them, declare war against them, or just ignore them?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I was thinking of making a base at Mt. Mortar, then Making a base by Cherrygrove City and linking them so we could then have link operations on both the northern and southern part of the region.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Username: NightOfRemorse
    Partner Pokemon: Poochyena
    Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua? Yes, of course! :]

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Username: DryBullet
    Partner Pokemon: Poochyena
    Do you hereby agree to swear your allegiance to Team Aqua? To me swimming is easier than walking.

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    Username: Censen.Morris
    Partner: Seviper
    Do you... Aqua: I Swear my allegiance to team aqua. People dump crap in oceans, so if we get rid of people, we get rid of crap in oceans, eh?

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    Well, being the Ruby/Sapphire team, and the one I prefer (They have Sevipers!) it was a natural choice. Btw, do we have banners?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Banners? I... guess we don't. Huh.

Wait 'till Thursday. I shall remedy that.

HEAR THAT GUYS I SHALL BE MAKING A BANNER OR TWO ON THURSDAY
    ...though I can't guarantee that they'll be anything spectacular. What size to you want? Like... 300x100 or 100x25 or what? Tags, big things, userbars...

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    I already used Super Tiny Banner maker to create a few pathetic ones, but I'll leave making ones that are actually worth a crap up to you.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Lol I can't promise that they'll be great, but I can do some simple ones... I mean, I'll just make whatever crap comes to mind if nobody wants anything specific.

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    Try something that inculdes the Aqua Logo, possibly make it the 'A' in aqua, and all the different allowed pokemon with maybe a kyogre backdrop? IDK that's just what I think.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • That's make it huge, though. D: Should I try more for the same thing- Kyogre backdrop with Aqua logo and one Pokemon in the foreground, doing one for every Pokemon allowed? Or is that what you were thinking and I misinterpreted?

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    Yeah. that's about it. Anything along those lines is good for me. USe lots of effects and make it cool!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'll get it made around the end of this week. I don't have access to all my programs on the computer I'm using now. ;-;

Years
  • This is what happens when you put someone that is barely motivated to post, in charge of a Pokemon Group. Anyhow, I've been really neglectful of this group, and I apologize for that. So here's the latest batch of updates!

-Anna/TheSmartOne has been promoted to Aqua Admin.
    -I added Censen's userbar, as well as my own to the original post, you aren't required to use them in your sigs, but you can if you like.
    -I'm going to try and host a weekly Isketch night for this group, if I can figure out how these "Isketch rooms" of theirs, work.
    -I may also host a Team Aqua Tournament on PC's server, no metagame experience is needed to participate. More info on this tourney will be available, when I post an actual thread in the battle stadium.

New Topic: If one of our Pokemon had an evolution that inhabited another region, which one would you prefer it be?

I'd like to see a Crawdaunt evolution, I have a feeling Game Freak could do something cool with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back