• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Seeking Friends On Go

GrassN

Formerly ElectricN
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2024
    I have so many research tasks requiring gifts to be sent but don't know anyone that plays.

Anyone want to add as friends and get gifts? Lol

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah I'll get in on this - put a thread in Trade Corner, guess nobody spotted my request to move it. Now, to figure out yet another friend code system...

3631 5219 6315

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Maybe just give this a little bump given one of my Special Research is now locked behind "make a new friend". Seems more achievable than finding a Mega Raid given you can't see other houses from mine...

Years
  • I am aware the thread is a little over a month old. I hope it's okay to post. I am also trying to find new friends for Pokemon GO.

9132 5044 2482

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

Welcome! Either post your FC or just look back up the list and add everyone! I got about 10 people off this site :)

p.s. to whoever invited me to Yveltal and Xerneas raids in Australia the past couple of months, keep doing it! So happy with my psychic bambi!

Back