• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Features you'd like to see

Years
  • Give me proper sidequests! Maybe even a quest UI I can look through all of them in

Also there's no way nat dex is happening because it's ancient and many pokemon didn't exist/weren't discovered. Which is fine there's more important stuff

I think this sums up my entire response. If they're gonna make an open world RPG they need to include proper side quests, maybe even a slightly flexible mainline story where the options actually matter and aren't just "Yes" and "Also yes but slightly more confused"

Years
  • I am very hype for Legends and I have a few big wishes for the game that I hope come true.

Follower Pokémon - Self-explanatory.

Pokéball crafting - I think it would be cool if the main way that you obtained pokéballs at first was by crafting them yourself. Maybe you could adapt different elements into the balls to create different variations.

Riding Pokémon - I think an open-world game would be a great place to bring a ride feature back into the game, especially for flying Pokémon! Since the dodge roll has been speculated to be used to help avoid Pokémon attacking you, maybe you can do a charge attack while riding on a Pokémon's back to enter a battle or avoid it too?

Camp/Refresh - I personally have wanted the Pokémon Refresh features back since they were missing in Sw/Sh, but I think they would work well in Legends along with the camping and cooking from Sw/Sh. I can just imagine setting up camp in a dark deserted cave, feeding my team a bowl of curry after a hard-fought battle or something.

Settlement Building - I think this is the least likely to happen, but I think that a settlement building aspect that allowed you to help build up other towns throughout the region would be great.

Side quests - I'm hoping we get some form of side quests that allow us to help flesh things out around town. For example, you could get a side quest to help the PokéMart owner beginning to sell specialty balls by crafting a few balls for them and then giving them the recipe.

Gym creation - A big hope of mine would be that there is some sort of story arc that leads to gyms being created throughout Sinnoh, and you have the ability to be a gym leader yourself. I know this game is set years before Pokémon Training became a thing, but maybe this could be the era that it all came about in Sinnoh? Again, that would be a huge leap, but cool nonetheless.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    National Dex is a given, absolutely. But have the game recognize seasons and make some Pokemon exclusively show up in certain parts of the world at certain times of year. Also I wouldn't mind having a base 400ish Pokemon at the game start and you unlock full Nat Dex after game finishes. It would give me reason to go back and explore the world later.

A compelling story PLEASE. It must be done.

Some type of puzzle (ie. BotW shrines) that are only solved through progression of the world and the Pokemon you catch.

Battling, but not necessarily against NPC trainers. Have there be some type of corruption that is causing Pokemon to in-fight, or form tribes amongst themselves terrorizing the humans. Make the Pokemon capable of reprehensible acts. That's probably not likely, but it'd be great for storytelling.

Berries and crafting and all that good stuff.

Good graphics and good soundtrack.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    - lore
    - LORE!!! (I felt the need to make this two points)
    - your Pokemon actually matter for exploration and not just for battling and fancy camp activities
    - keep things like EVs, IVs, Natures etc but only make them matter in a way that it makes sense in the game world
    - different ways to solve the same problems (basically allow people to come up with creative solutions by trying out different Pokemon, etc.)
    - fun environmental puzzles
    - I suppose crafting is a given, however I'd also like to have an alternative besides it (I don't want to be forced to craft everything for example)

Honestly, I don't care if they include a National Dex. In some way I kinda hope they don't and instead focus on putting effort into maximizing the utility of the Pokemon they do decide to put in.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    - lore
    - LORE!!! (I felt the need to make this two points)
    - your Pokemon actually matter for exploration and not just for battling and fancy camp activities

Hmm after you mentioned that it made me think that a large scale game, with a story on the level of mystery dungeon
    would be really cool.

Last edited:
    Back