• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Max. EVs

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Usually I just equip the Power item for the stat I'm trying to EV train, then figure out which common (preferably low level) Pokemon gives the EV I need, then grind that out. I think for a few Pokemon in SwSh I just did it entirely through vitamins, since they removed the cap for that in SwSh.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    - X/Y: Vitamins to 100. Super Training for the rest.
    - Sun/Moon: Isle Evelup. Takes 63 sessions (31.5 hours) on a level 3 Isle Evelup per stat. Halves that time with beans.
    - Sword/Shield: Equips the appropriate Power item. Sends them on that stat's Pokejob. Maxes out a stat with the whole day option. (Could technically do it with a Half Day + Very Long + A Little While. Completes in 21 hours, assuming perfect timing. Passes on that fiddly option.)

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Gen 5: Use vitamins until 100 EVs and use the good old defeat a Pokemon for EVs.
    Gen 6: Hordes with Pokerus + Power item and sometimes Super Training/feathers for stray EVs.
    Gen 7: SOS calls or the Level up island if I'm busy with other things.
    Gen 8: Vitamins and feathers.

Back