• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Be a show off!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    GO ahead and be a show-off in Pokemon GO!

It doesn't matter if you're an old-school Trainer who started at the very beginning or just now starting. Feel free to show your fellow Trainers anything and everything. From the Pokemon you've caught to the outfits you wear and everything in between. If you're proud of it then show the rest of us and brag about it.

Years
  • Be a show off!

best shiny I will ever get (666 cp)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Be a show off!

This is actually one of my first Pokemon I still have left from when I first started playing GO. And it'd almost a perfect....and a Jolteon no less...lol.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I got 2 shiny Shinx on Shinx community day, and a random shiny Burmy the same day. (Usually I only get 1 shiny on the community days, so 2 was lucky for me.) Also got a shiny Beldum during the Beldum spotlight the other day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    All I have left for Medals in GO is the Dragon one and we'll that's gonna take a bit.

Back