• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look, you're on camera!

Years
  • Do you enjoy watching social experiments and/or practical jokes? I.e Creative content that stages a scene in public and tries to capture the reactions of random passerbys on hidden camera.

I personally find those kinds of situations interesting, especially the program What Would You Do because of how it focusses on current events in the news and tests your morality. It's interesting to see the variety of human reactions. Sometimes it is depressing to see lack of intervention when serious situations are simulated. You can hear some disturbing things that reveal prejudices of the onlooker. At the same time I think it's important that they show the good, the bad and the ugly, and i like that don't only show what they think viewers want to see. More often than not though and I have seen people do some very brave and compassionate things that can restore one's faith in humanity.

Does anyone else watch videos and shows like this?

Years
    • Online now
    I enjoy some of them.

Some people will masquerade as doing "social experiments" to harass people in public. I think these videos are fun when done correctly though.

I like the Impracticable Jokers show a lot. Those are jokes done in good fun.

Years
  • Some people will masquerade as doing "social experiments" to harass people in public. I think these videos are fun when done correctly though.

I won't lie, this is the major reason I avoid them. When they're done properly, they're interesting, but all too often they're not unfortunately.

Back