• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Rom Hack you played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • What did you play? My first rom hack I played was Gold GBA, then second was Shiny Gold beta 1,2,3,4,5,Blue Sea,Reign of Legends,Rescue Rangers,Ever Night.

xD

Did you join PC because of hacking/A hack?

What was your first hack you played?

Last edited:

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    i cant remember exactly, but i think it was chaos black...and i joined PC to play the hacks on here and later to make my own

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    First rom hack i played was a mario hack, but for pokemon it was Shiny Gold.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Sebbe is right! ^_^
    I first started going on Nintendo Craze to watch White Version, then I've been coming on here through a link I saw on the White version thread.
    I've been watching the hacks here for a while.
    Then I saw Shiny Gold at I think beta 2.
    So, I tried downloading it, but I couldn't because it was an attachment and I was a guest, so I registered and downloaded it, and played it.
    Next thing I knew, I was back on here again and again and again.
    I grew quite fond of this place, so I stayed on! ^_^
    Now I'm on all the time. :)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    My first hack was Pokemon Shiny Gold Beta 4, as well as Chaos Black (I got them at the same day). I joined to get the hacks to inspire me to create my own hack (which isn't that good, but...)

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I played my first rom hack around September/October last year, and it was Shinygold B4.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Pokemon chaos black on limewire.
    but i have to thank enix-Zae and mewthree because they made me interesting in hacking.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Quartz. Pirated. On GBA. x.x

I DID join Pokecommunity cos of hacks... I wanted to download them...xD
    It's funny. My friend got me into Pokecommunity, I got him into Pokecommunity...

PocketPika

Quiet Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    I have a deep and dark secret... I have yet to have a first time playing a hack and I've been on this site for like a year! I probably have like 20 hacks downloaded on my computer but I have yet to play a single one.

I joined mainly for hacking too.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    Dear, old Pokemon Aqua. Hack of Pokemon Red. Not Fire Red, Red, period.
    Good ol'times =D And then Pokemon Mew, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Rocket (James Version)...All hacks of Pokemon Red/Blue =D

Years
  • I can't even remember what was the first hack I played. I can remember the first few.
    Quartz, Chaos Black, Pokemon Z (Dragon Ball Z hack with Goku and Vegeta, and changed starters) and I think Pokemon Breeders Edition(which was just a hack with Brock as the main character and changed starters).
    I joined PC to download Shiny Gold, beta 3.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 7, 2023
    I can't even remember what was the first hack I played. I can remember the first few.
    Quartz, Chaos Black, Pokemon Z (Dragon Ball Z hack with Goku and Vegeta, and changed starters) and I think Pokemon Breeders Edition(which was just a hack with Brock as the main character and changed starters).
    I joined PC to download Shiny Gold, beta 3.

Right, I forgot Pokemon Z. Charizard with kamehameha...THAT was original, at least =D

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Chaos black was the first hack I played....followed by Naranja...Chaos Black was the reason I joined. Naranja is the reason I stayed. I started hacking because of naranja..

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Chaos Black was the first hacked ROM I ever played, because my friend told me about it...

I just played until I choose the starters and that's it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back