• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Reading

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    How caught up are you typically in a roleplay when it comes to reading other players' posts? Do you try to read them as they come out, read them in batches or just skim through? Do you try to give feedback when you read?

Are there any roleplays you aren't in, but like to follow?

Years
  • I always read every other post in any given RP I'm in and try to at least leave a comment about it. I keep meaning to read more RPs I'm not in but I never get around to it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yeah I read everything! Ideally as they come out, usually within a few hours. In my RPs we all make sure to post a link or a notice when we put something up so everyone knows! Except Karen never does it for Trainers >:( But because we do that I think it helps some of us keep up on reading and remembering to check the threads! Having a kind of, culture of commentary around posts also is nice. I like talking about everyone's posts!

I'm a little more lax on reading stuff I'm not part of- I tend to let it go for a matter of days or weeks depending on how busy I am. I still need to read most recent Spear post, sorry GP & Fox (・–・;)ゞ It's open on my phone still bc I haven't yet. But I read most things that come thru RP Stage :) idk I like to see it all! It's harder to just randomly send commentary to people about they posts tho when you don't really share space with them.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I highly anticipate new posts for whatever RP I'm in and I'll read them pretty much as soon as I see them up! Always really hyped to read them, and it keeps my own motivation/ideas flowing. I won't like a post until I've read it in full also - it helps me keep track in a way. I will also offer some commentary when I can.

For RPs I'm not in, I will sometime scroll through to give the latest posts a read, but nowhere near as often as I should haha

Back