• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My name is not Todoroki!

23Q

Years
  • Wtf! Ahahah, I signed up as "Solebro" and now, i am "Todoroki?" wtf? Is that even right? well, anyways i just got platinum (ROM Ofcourse) and i play it on My R4, its just like a Emulator but on a game card thing. :) so yeahhh! i like it, but i really cbf training all over again! =/ well anyways, can someone point me in your Platinum place thingy? anyways, i have zero friends right now. and i am feeling lonely. so yeahhhh. byess (:

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Yes it is. Look at your post. It clearly says your name is Todoroki.

funny thing is your name is todoroki aswell.Don't worry Solebro this is just a aril fools prank created by the pc staff and admins.Well anyway welcome to pc ,hope you have a good time.

Signed Todoroki(lol)

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    WHY AM I TODOROKI I SIGNED UP AS TODOROIK OMG!!! BLASPHEMY..

maybe i misstyped :( :( /wrist

23Q

Years
  • APRIL FOOOOOOOOLS! :)
    Hello, to all Todorokis in the world. Ahah

pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=926

Join this people, i made this ^^

and my user id is member.php?u=140207

Last edited:

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    hi Todoroki, hey Todoroki, how ya doing Todoroki. Were all TODOROKI !!! I LOVE TODOROKI !

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • Yes we are all one! I thought some on had hacked pokecommunity or my pc is screwing up Xd well April fools!

Cooluke21

NatureKeeper

why is my name todoroki?
    it should be pokedialga :(

Maybe because April Fools ;) the staff wants to have a little joke.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • You were lied to....
    It SAYS you can have a personal name, but the instant you click join, you become one of us....

Back