• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your most powerful Pokemon so far?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Currently level 18, and these are my top monsters.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    ... lmao what is up with all of those Hypno XD Have you been mass hoarding Drowzee or something?

Ha ha ha, the thing is, Drowzee are the vermin of my town.
    My huge Hypno are large CP Drowzee that I auto-evolved right after catching. Rule of thumb, if a Drowzee is above 450: evolve it, if it is below 450, transfer it. (This rule is true for lots of pokemon but the minimum and maximum CP to keep and throw away differs with each monster. The secret is to watch the white half circle below the CP number, the "Line of Potential", the further it is to the right the higher the CP will be by the time it hits its final stage. The vice versa is obviously bad and should be transferred.)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2017
    A 1712 CP Vaporeon is my monster at the moment ... a 550 CP Eevee is my monster in the waiting ... but it will probably be another Jolteon if the evolve pattern holds true for me of Jolteon/Flareon/Vaporeon

dva

professional couch potato 🍬
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    My highest right now is a 1167 Vaporeon, followed by a 927 Hypno I managed to catch earlier today!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Goblet, with its CP being around 400. I haven't been able to play the game much as of late, unfortunately; I'm only at level 6 at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    What level Eevee did you evolve this from? I'm trying to get an accurate idea of what level to expect my Eevee to be when I evolve him to see if it's worth doing but everyone's getting such random numbers so far haha.

420, I didn't power it up(now it's 1101)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Just used all the Stardust I hoarded today on powering up my Lapras - now rocking a 1806 ice beauty ♥

Back