• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 16 Hardest Choices Ever

Years
Even though one question repeats, I still found this to be an entertaining quiz. How about you? I'd love to hear which choices you made when presented with the 16 hardest choices ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aosWP4UXwQQ

I answered as followed

Frog
Well
Lips
No Christmas
Loved and lost
Kittens (This was the hardest one of all)
Stranded at sea
Pokemon
3 wishes in a year
Early
Red Pill
Frog
Save kittens and puppies
Paper
Chased by clown

pkmin3033

- Mouse
- Fall down a well
- Huge eyes
- Never celebrate my birthday
- Never loved at all
- KITTENS
- Stranded at sea
- Pokemon Universe
- 3 wishes in a year
- Be way too early
- Red pill?
- I'd rather die =/
- Be crowned monarch
- Eat paper
- Never use my phone again

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Frog
Kicked by a horse.
Eyes
Birthday
Never loved
Puppies.
Stranded at Sea.
Pokemon
One today.
Be way too early.
Red Pill.
Snail
Save kittens and puppies.
Eat paper.
Chased by a clown. Unless it's pennywise like shown in the video. In that case, I'll give up my phone since he'll kill me.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Mouse (Easier to survive and get help to change back.)
well (Someone is bound to come by eventually.)
Eyes (Complete with fancy specs and a superhero name.)
Christmas (I could celebrate a similar holiday or come up with one that's basically the same thing.)
Loved and lost
Kittens (The internet is cats.)
Stranded at sea (on a well stocked ship.)
Pokémon universe
One wish today (Tomorrow isn't promised and I could always wish for a wish granting device if one wasn't enough.)
Early
Red pill
Escargot
Be crowned and use my new political power to save more than just 1,000 kittens and puppies.
Paper (Edible paper does exist.)
Be chased by a clown (at a circus.)

Years
Mouse (Easier to survive and get help to change back.)
well (Someone is bound to come by eventually.)
Eyes (Complete with fancy specs and a superhero name.)
Christmas (I could celebrate a similar holiday or come up with one that's basically the same thing.)
Loved and lost
Kittens (The internet is cats.)
Stranded at sea (on a well stocked ship.)
Pokémon universe
One wish today (Tomorrow isn't promised and I could always wish for a wish granting device if one wasn't enough.)
Early
Red pill
Escargot
Be crowned and use my new political power to save more than just 1,000 kittens and puppies.
Paper (Edible paper does exist.)
Be chased by a clown (at a circus.)

Some very good points!

Years
Righto.

Frog - because I'm a lazy bastard and drifting ecstatically in a lagoon sounds wonderful.
Fall down a well - ...provided that I would be found and rescued. Horse kicks are devastating.
Lips - because I could wear a mouth piece, like Plo Koon's respirator, and all that would be revealed are my eyes. People would think I was hot. But massive eyes are attractive to no one and they'd let in far too much light.
Christmas - but I am not certain and it's a fucking self-centred choice. One is about the people you love, and the other is solely about you and how many presents you acquire. So I'm not sure.
Loved and lost - I'm an artiste, not a pansy. Bring on the lovers!
Puppies - who didn't see this coming?
Sea - Dying of dehydration is considerably more painful than drowning. But if you had no chance of dying with either, then the desert. It's much more Star Wars-esque.
Harry Potter...? No! Pokémon! Oh Christ, I don't know.
Three wishes - then I can set aside a wish for myself, as opposed to selflessly feather other peoples nests.
A little late - It pisses people off but waiting rooms and the like are of Satan's design.
Wonderland - if I took a truth pill, people would discover the unspeakable. But I haven't watched the films yet, so I'm not sure what wonderland does.
Snail - they are less sentient, so it's a less cruel choice. And there's less of it to eat, also.
Save puppies and kittens - because monarchs have very little power nowadays.
Paper - because a meal of plastic could kill you, people. With paper, it'd just be an unpleasant experience where no nutrients are derived.
Never use my phone - because I don't fucking have one.

EDIT:
Just saw Kai's and I wish I'd thought of that cheating-not-cheating thing. Sigh.

Last edited:
Back