• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy Birthday to PC's resident Fairy Queen x

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Happy birthday Alexial, hope you had a great time!

tumblr_muqk2kGY1J1rf9m4qo1_500.png
    This right here is the best birthday gift i could have received. Gosh, it's been so many years my friend. Haven't been called Alexial since the last time you came around. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    So I know this is a double post but I just want to emphasize how happy I am that you all made this birthday so wonderful and special for me. :') Thank you all so, so much for being stellar people and making this site my home away from home.

Also @Jirachu I had a double layer funfetti cake (cause it's the prettiest!) with rainbow sprinkles and M&Ms around the border AND brownies! THEN the other half of my family came together and got this gorgeous little brownie cake. Everyone knows that on birthdays and holidays calories don't count so! But don't worry! I still would have shared with you! n_n

But really I had such a lovely weekend and you guys were all a part of making it to memorable. I love you all. <33333

Back