• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCG Primer!

Years
  • TCG Primer!

Much like they did for the VGC, The Pokémon company has published a primer for Worlds for the TCG. It details what decks to watch out for as well as what changes to the format have occurred since the last Nationals tournament finished.

What are you expecting and hoping to see at Worlds on the TCG side?

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Still Expanded? I think this format needs more Sabelye SF Eels. Still my favorite deck in ever, its issue is being slow and Trev screwing it over. But hey, a boy can dream, right?

Years
  • I only really know the basics of how the TCG works so I'm hoping for good commentary again, it really made watching it more exciting last year!

Years
  • Still Expanded? I think this format needs more Sabelye SF Eels. Still my favorite deck in ever, its issue is being slow and Trev screwing it over. But hey, a boy can dream, right?

Eels is undoubtedly in my top 5 favorite decks of the last 7 years, behind only Amphychu, ReshiPhlosion, and BlastCatty. It'd be really cool to see more Eels.

I only really know the basics of how the TCG works so I'm hoping for good commentary again, it really made watching it more exciting last year!

We can totally change that and make you a wizard at it by next year's Worlds!

Back