• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Played Pokemon Growing Up, Revisiting Now!

Sheff Austin

Sheff Austin
Years
  • Hello, everyone! My name is Austin, and my gaming name is Sheff (hence Sheff Austin, a name dubbed from my time as a sushi chef!)

I played Pokemon gen. 1 through 3 growing up, and I've rediscovered not only the joy in playing Pokemon over a decade later, but also the fun in sharing my experiences in video format. I started uploading my playthroughs on Youtube around a week ago and I intend to keep doing so for the foreseeable future! Currently playing a randomizer Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Blue.

The plan is to revisit gen. 1 through 3 through a variety of mods and interesting rulesets and also play through the subsequent generations for the first time ever. And since I intend to play a lot of Pokemon moving forward I thought it would be a good idea to join a forum for it :)

So yeah that's the gist of why I'm here, if you'd like to know anything else feel free to ask away! Either way, thanks for having me and I'm looking forward to where we go from here~

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • What's up, Austin! Welcome to Pokécommunity! We have a few people on here who do Pokémon YouTube videos too! It's a great community, look forward to seeing you around. :D

If you wanted to, you could customize your signature so that it has a link to your channel at the bottom of your posts.

Sheff Austin

Sheff Austin
    Years
  • Thank you, Luna! :) I appreciate the warm welcome and the tip!

I made a simple signature for now and will look into making a fancier in the future. But for now there's Pokemon to play!

I look forward to seeing you around as well!~

P.S. Pudding sounds nice...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Austin! Welcome to the community! I wish you the best with your YouTube channel! If you have any questions never hesitate to ask! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    welcome austin!
    loveeeeeeeeee sushi! how long did it take you to become a sushi chef?
    we have a section dedicated to sharing your journey while you play through the games, if you're interested, give the travel journal section a visit.

enjoy your stay!

Back