• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    Incineroar cannot learn brick break by tm. I check on its movesets online and can be learned. Is this some kind of bug?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    hello, i am having an issue with cinnamon sidequest cant find more clues to open the door other than 2 papers with a "0" and a "4", any help ty !

Years
  • Whoo! Wrapped up the latest demo, and boy, oh boy. I've had me some real doosies of battles. But it's been totally worth it. Out of the new evolutions and regional variants, I have to say my top three are: Wispaur and it's evolutionary line, Pelistorm, and Teddiursa/Ursaring. I'm definitely hyped up for this to be completed and fully intend to start a new file when it is. Thank you for providing an exciting experience with this game! :love:

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2019
    I wish the Cinnabond Questline wasn't so hard. Can't even get past the third puzzle. I've tried every possible outcome and can't get it. I really hate the difficulty.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    I wish the Cinnabond Questline wasn't so hard. Can't even get past the third puzzle. I've tried every possible outcome and can't get it. I really hate the difficulty.

I understand it is difficult but it's not impossible have you tried writing down all of the hints before tackling it? one more thing is that the oldest has a bit tricky wording because it was his clue that screwed me up when I was solving it. if I remember his clue is that he is 3 times younger than all the boys put together well it doesn't actually count himself so its the sum of all of the other boys.

Hope that helps.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    can you tell me the first and second pass pls ?:D

the first is not hard just find the all the numbers and in my case get help with a number generator

as for the second... I got lucky I'm sorry someone who is better at math puzzles should give hints for this one I don't even remember the answer... sorry

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    There's a key hidden in the Factory. Remember the robot outside telling you an item is hidden behind one of the gray electric pillars? The key is hidden in a similar fashion, just inside the Factory.

I'm thinking of probably opening up the mansion after the 8th gym, so you'll have a chance to grab it ;)

huh I can't find the inside key... I at least don't remember using it I thought it was only the one

oh thank goodness I will at least be able to get it at sometime wish it was sooner but later is better than never lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Great game !, was just wondering when you plan on adding lopunnys mega stone ?, also I don?t thin comfey is in the game, also are egg moves available up until usum ?, also is there is place to ev train ?

Also what types/abilities do the Om Pok?mon have ?

I'll add Lopunny's mega stone in v0.8 :) Since I've updated moves/abilities to Gen 6, then Gen 7, a bit haphazardly, some things are certain to be a mix and match between generations, such as egg moves. Though for egg moves I would probably say they are as they were in Gen 5, except for Gen 6 and Gen 7 Pokemon which have moves from their respective generations.

I haven't documented what would be the best place to EV train, but I heard some people trained on Raichus that the sparring guy in Empral Town has.

The types and abilities of OM Pokemon (some have hidden abilities, but I'd like to keep that a secret):
    Spoiler:

Incineroar cannot learn brick break by tm. I check on its movesets online and can be learned. Is this some kind of bug?

Yep, will fix in v0.8. Thanks for the report!

Whoo! Wrapped up the latest demo, and boy, oh boy. I've had me some real doosies of battles. But it's been totally worth it. Out of the new evolutions and regional variants, I have to say my top three are: Wispaur and it's evolutionary line, Pelistorm, and Teddiursa/Ursaring. I'm definitely hyped up for this to be completed and fully intend to start a new file when it is. Thank you for providing an exciting experience with this game! :love:

Yay, thank you for playing! It's nice to hear you had a great experience. I use Wiseraph and Pelistorm on my game-testing in-game team, so they're in my top 3 as well :D Look forward to v0.8! If you think you had some doosies of battles so far... well, I won't spoil anything! :D

I understand it is difficult but it's not impossible have you tried writing down all of the hints before tackling it? one more thing is that the oldest has a bit tricky wording because it was his clue that screwed me up when I was solving it. if I remember his clue is that he is 3 times younger than all the boys put together well it doesn't actually count himself so its the sum of all of the other boys.

Hope that helps.

A note there, Chris is a girl :D As it can be both a male and a female name, it's a bit of a red herring.

can you tell me the first and second pass pls ?:D

I understand that it can be difficult, but it is an optional sidequest that can be entirely skipped, and I'd never force the player to solve these kinds of things as part of the main quest. But for the sidequests, they are sort of a reward for those who can solve them. In light of that, I cannot reveal any solutions, and do not want people to reveal solutions here (hints are fine), as it defeats the whole purpose.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    A note there, Chris is a girl :D As it can be both a male and a female name, it's a bit of a red herring.

I understand that it can be difficult, but it is an optional sidequest that can be entirely skipped, and I'd never force the player to solve these kinds of things as part of the main quest. But for the sidequests, they are sort of a reward for those who can solve them. In light of that, I cannot reveal any solutions, and do not want people to reveal solutions here (hints are fine), as it defeats the whole purpose.

while I knew chris could be both I had tried to guess gender based on the sprite and I guess I guessed wrong lol oh well my mistake

I hope my hints where not too much for you, with what I said I tried to just be hints and not obvious solutions if you need me to I can delete them

Years
  • I didn't realise you updated the game to include the missing children sidequest. Gotta say I really enjoyed it, reward was worth it, I honestly really like it.
    I think rewards are worth the effort once you succeed
    Then again I'm a maths nerd so I loved it
    I'd recommend taking it slow and not overthinking things, the following were my thought processes as I was doing it:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    well atleast can you tell us whats the reword for completing cinnabonds quest ? ty !

It's a special (let's say it's a regional variant) Psychic/Dark Pokemon that you can battle and catch.

What is the type and moveset for both OM_Riolu and OM_Smeargle?

Questions of this kind have reached critical mass. Looks like I'll have to make a wiki or something :D

Here's the info:
    Spoiler:

Yes, please... how else am I to get my Blastoise to breed in order to get a Squirtle with Aura Sphere? lol

About that! I didn't update any Egg Moves so they're still as they were in Gen 5. But, starting from Squirtle, I'll try to update some of them to be up to date with Gen 7.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Hey man how can you evolve cubone into A-Marowak in this game night time level 28 wouldn?t work it will turn into normal Marowak please help me

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    Hello, I would like learn Flamethrower to my Infernape, can he learn it with levels ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    i need some help with the sidequest lost children , where i start and to who i speak to start it thanks in advance !

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    Man, I missed the Dark amplifier for her. I'll sub with Muscle Band until version 0.8. I did find the toxic amplifier by beating up the biker gang's leader. Also, at least my Spatk user can get a benefit for using ice beam in the 8th gym

Last edited:
    Back