• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    I need to know where is the locations of the ball keys cause I need 1 for the locked pokeball in asutra city

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hey man how can you evolve cubone into A-Marowak in this game night time level 28 wouldn?t work it will turn into normal Marowak please help me

That's a bug that I'll fix in v0.8. But for now, if you want A-Marowak, you can catch one in Naraku Forest later on.

Hello, I would like learn Flamethrower to my Infernape, can he learn it with levels ?

Not with levels, but he can learn it through TM that you can buy in Sylen City.

I need to know where is the locations of the ball keys cause I need 1 for the locked pokeball in asutra city

Spoiler:

My Pelistorm lost its drizzle ability will any pelistorm get drizzle?

I messed something up there. It will be back in v0.8 (and if it doesn't return to your Pelistorm, than you'll be able to change it with an Ability Capsule (which I hope to add in v0.8 as well))

Years
  • I'm loving the game. When will you make the front sprites for Mega Decidueye, Mega Primarina, Mega Incineroar and Mega Delphox? The backsprites for those megas look cool and really want to see the front sprites on those.

Years
  • Sad to know about the Egg move thing, but I actually am wondering if there's more than 1 Stone of Light available in the game? I got the first available one; I'm just wondering if there's any more...?

Something else I feel you should add eventually: allowing us to change keybinds on the options menu... using Space and Escape makes it difficult to actually use effectively (for me, at least) :s

Last thing: Where can I find the Amulet Coin?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2019
    Uuuh so I blacked out at the factorial town and now I respawned back at austra city, But now I can't get back to the factorial town. I think I'm stuck. pls help...
    great game btw

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I'm loving the game. When will you make the front sprites for Mega Decidueye, Mega Primarina, Mega Incineroar and Mega Delphox? The backsprites for those megas look cool and really want to see the front sprites on those.

As they take a lot of time to make, I'll slowly add them through updates. Not sure which one will I add when, but they'll all be in there by v1.0 :)

Woah! :D Can you remember what you did before that happened? How should I go about trying to reproduce it? Also does the FNT status go away when you heal at the nurse?

Sad to know about the Egg move thing, but I actually am wondering if there's more than 1 Stone of Light available in the game? I got the first available one; I'm just wondering if there's any more...?

Something else I feel you should add eventually: allowing us to change keybinds on the options menu... using Space and Escape makes it difficult to actually use effectively (for me, at least) :s

Last thing: Where can I find the Amulet Coin?

There are two more Stones of Light, one in Naraku Forest, and one secret one available after you obtain the Boat.

I'll see if someone made addon scripts for custom keybindings, or I'll write one myself, but as I haven't had many requests of this feature, it will be a bit lower on the priority list for v0.8. For now, instead of Escape, I think you can use X to cancel stuff, and open the menu.

Amulet Coin is not yet in the game.

Uuuh so I blacked out at the factorial town and now I respawned back at austra city, But now I can't get back to the factorial town. I think I'm stuck. pls help...
    great game btw

You can Fly back there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    hello is there a sidequest named (lost children) ? if yes , where i start and to who i speak to start it thanks !
    also i am trying to find a cyndaquil for the last 4-5 hours in route 103 but still no luck i changed even grass spots and went even way down still no luck only some chikoritas 17 lvl that its with 1% so far !

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2019
    Amazing game i love it i am at the sec gym and the game is amazing

But i read the part were you can find the mega stones and i am quite TRIGERED that you can find infernipetite but you can't find empolionite hope that it will come in the next update

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2024
    is Om Swellow More specially based or physical based ? does it have the same stats as regular swellow ?

Edit: Also when egg moves are up to gen 7 will the OM have the same as regular ?, if so imagine OM swellow galavanize(thats if this is its hidden ability) with boom burst <3 :o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    is Om Swellow More specially based or physical based ? does it have the same stats as regular swellow ?

based on the stats mine has it is mainly a special attacker and while I dont know its exact base stats I do know they are better than regular swellow base stats

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2019
    Hello I am new to the community and made a account to say I discovered a glitch with the move metronome I got some move I cant remember it currently but it sounded like a legendary exclusive light type move it caused an error and froze my game so maybe you should reduce metronome's move pool

Back