• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's a bird! It's a plane! It's... a Dragon? (Alolan Exeggutor vs. Mega Ampharos)

DRAGONS

• Alolan Exeggutor

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Mega Ampharos

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It's become a bit of meme, which Pokémon get the secondary Dragon typing and which don't - here are probably two of the strangest "Dragons" of the lot, forever mocking (non-Mega) Charizard and Gyarados for their lack of Dragon-typing.

So, which unlikely Dragon do you prefer?

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Mega Ampharos is so majestic. Like you can just picture it standing on the edge of a cliff with the wind blowing as the sun goes down.

Years
  • My vote goes to Alolan Exeggutor. I never really cared for the Exeggcute line before it got its Alolan form, whereas I already liked Ampharos, and while Mega Ampharos is great, it didn't really change my opinion of it as a whole.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • As much as I like Alolan Exeggutor for the memes and good fun, I prefer to use Mega Ampharos in battle if I have to choose between the two.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I voted Alolan Exeggutor for the memes, but like Noblejanobii said, I would see myself actually using Mega Ampharos in battle more.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Mega Ampharos I need it to teach me the ways of the art of hair. I'll even call it senpai if I have to anything for it too teach me how to get great hair like that

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    829ad1401950ac20cc593c93ab04625946e2b847_hq.jpg

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I've never liked the long neck, it looks ridiculous, so I've chosen Mega Ampharos.

Back