• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bakery by Flan: Gen VII Edition ★Shinies, Events, EV-Trained Pokemon★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    me neither xD

Ok, I found all of them, just need to transfer them to plat first so it's easier. Umm, do you mind if we trade in 10-15? I need makuhita and snubbull cloned first

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Shiney Totodile for a Cressila?
    Pweeeeze?(:

Does she have a good nature/and or IVs? That shiny Toto is one of my favorites and I bred to get his decent IVs/nature/egg moves so bkfadsj. ;D lul

me neither xD

Ok, I found all of them, just need to transfer them to plat first so it's easier. Umm, do you mind if we trade in 10-15? I need makuhita and snubbull cloned first

Sure, no prob. I need your FC, btw, haha. You can use my SS FC, thankfully all of the mons you asked for are in there. Also, just post again or VM me when you're ready to trade.

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Well it's a level 50, that's really all I know. xD I just caught it right now.

What other shineys would you offer me for it?
    I like starters(:

I dunno, man. I don't usually take regular Pokemon unless they have something outstanding about them, since my versions produce the same Pokemon. :P I have my own Cresselia too. Can you at least tell me her nature?

Years
  • D: But I don't even have one shiney pokemon. :'(
    ok, lemme cheeeeck,
    Lax Nature, Often dozes off.

Please, I just really need just one shiney.

Btw, I can't resist saying this, THE CAKE IS A LIE.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    D: But I don't even have one shiney pokemon. :'(
    ok, lemme cheeeeck,
    Lax Nature, Often dozes off.

Please, I just really need just one shiney.

Btw, I can't resist saying this, THE CAKE IS A LIE.

Derp, how's about this. I'll RNG you one shiny of your choice, but it has to be breedable. Just to start you off and because it's super easy for me to RNG breed shinies. :B

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Does RNG mean you give it to me free or what?

No, it means I manipulate the game to hit a shiny frame so it can produce legitimate shinies for me. Note the key word, legitimate. So it's not hacked or anything, but it does take the fun out of getting shinies if you do it a lot. It is really easy to do though once you get the hang of it.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Cake...I can't sleep ._. keep me occupied? =D

what shall i do, rolayler. D;
    i cannot be amusing over the internet.
    it is a difficult task.
    then again if i'm boring that'll make you sleep so it's win-win for me. :D

Years
  • Okay, I have an idea. Can I have a Charamander shiney for free and can I have a shiney Mudkip if I give you a level 100 Blastoise? I'm pretty sure it's legit but I don't know....probably not, is that okay though?

Diamond FC: 0475 3561 3781

Last edited:

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Okay, I have an idea. Can I have a Charamander shiney for free and can I have a shiney Mudkip if I give you a level 100 Blastoise? I'm pretty sure it's legit but I don't know....probably not, is that okay though?

Diamond FC: 0475 3561 3781

Don't push it, lol. I can do the shiny Charmander, it looks like he's your favorite so yeah. I'll VM you when I'm done, I might have to trade with moobelle in-between, though. Register my Platinum FC in advance, btw. Should I use your Diamond FC?

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    Yup. Ok :) I don't have a long time before I'm gonna go to sleep so hurry I have like 20 mins.

I will try.

@Rolayler: Lul, looks like you're going to have to find something amusing to do then. I'm stuck RNGing now, derp.
    @Deoxys: I could easily RNG you one, however I need to go to bed soon and am tired.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back