• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sounds awesome Stingray. I'm looking forward to it.

Mick Fizz and I are also almost done with the first chapter, we have one short joint post left to do (although we are on the second IC day in it).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I would like to interact with someone in chapter 2. Anyone feel like talking with Dava, maybe gimmepie? Dunno if she's ready to battle another trainer, maybe she could be coached into it. She'd probably lose though :p

Domo Genesis

This is Beautiful, This is Art
    Years
  • Is it too late to sign up? I hope not....
    Full Name: Sam Bennett
    Age (13-18): 17
    Appearance: Sam has light brown hair. It's cut in the form of a buzzcut style, since he prefers to keep his hair short. He stands at about 5' 11". He has a relatively muscular build: relatively strong biceps, strong core and built legs. He has good posture, standing without slouching at all times. He has fair skin, and is not too pale for a Caucasian. He is usually seen wearing a Black T-shirt, Khaki straight-leg pants and skateboarding shoes, usually from companies like Nike or Lakai.
    Personality: Sam is a generally energetic person. He tends to stay quiet when he is uninterested in the conversation that he is engaged in, however. He tends to dislike people that have a strong moral code. He does, however, try his hardest to give help where help is needed.
    Goal: His main goal is simply to become a trainer that is capable and can hold their own against a powerful opponent. Nothing more.
    Brief History: Sam was born and raised in Fortree City. His mother stayed at home, while his father was a Pokemon contest judge. As a child, Sam didn't really have an interest in pokemon, per se. He had a pet Growlithe that he grew up with, but other than that, he wasn't exactly interested in the art of battling them. He did, however, enjoy playing sports. He excelled in almost all of them, too.

When he turned 14, all he was doing was playing sports. One day, when he came home from practice, he noticed the distraught looks on his parent's faces. They sat him down and proceeded to tell him that his pet Growlithe had died. Initially, Same didn't really feel that bad, since he was never that close with the rambunctious canine.

But months later, he began to feel the guilt hammer him down like a nail into a wooden plank. This made him see pokemon in general in a whole different light. They were complex creatures with so much to offer. When he turned 16, he asked his parents if he can go on a pokemon journey, and they agreed delightfully. Armed with only a few pokeballs, the first pokemon that Sam caught was a Trapinch.

Chosen Starter:
    trapinchplz.gif

Trapinch

Years
  • @Adventure - I'm up for more interacting at some point. Perhaps we could do a joint post together with Kanea and have all three of them get creamed by Flannery? xD

@Domo - At this point in time all spots are full and there is no room for reservations. Please keep an eye out though if you're interested because spots could open at any time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If someone mentions a plan to find Flannery (maybe they've spotted her up there previously or something), Dava could be convinced to be up to the challenge I guess. She's not the one to back down, after all :p Sounds fun!

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • I'd love that idea except for the fact that I'll not be active a lot and such.

If you'll are fine with it, I'll finish of Akito's battle in a week than I guess I could do this.

Years
  • I guess we shall see what happens then.

If we have to do everything at different times, I'm up for it just being the girls (I field weird saying it like that) if you are Adventure :)

Years
  • A spot has literally just opened.

As there is only one though, I won't be reserving it. First in best dressed unless we get a rush of people at once in which case Scyke and I will choose the best SU and accept that one.

If you don't get this spot, don't worry because there are a couple of others that might be re-opened soon also.

Years
  • Interesting to read how some of you have written the odd post from a pokemon's perspective xD

REMINDER: Those of you who are not yet in Chapter Two should begin moving into it soon. I don't want anyone falling too far behind because that can cause problems for everyone. Otherwise, keep up the good work everyone!

Years
  • Two as of now actually xD

They will not be reserved however because of the fairly large number who have expressed interest. So basically the first two good SUs will get them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Okay, I'll make a post in chapter 2 before too long, if you want. Just to explain where Dava is when we meet up :3

Years
  • That should work well. We could probably go for a few before we have them actually run into each other though I'd say. I don't want to have written nothing but joint posts xD

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Full Name: Kevin Pinail
    Appearance:
    Kevin.png

Kevin is 5'9", has black hair, and brown eyes. If you look closely at him, you will notice he has some freckles on his face. His current shoes are dark green, with grey on the bottom and in other places. His typical outfit consists of a brown long-sleeved shirt with brown and black sleeves. Over that, he wears a tan jacket with an orange collar and sleeves. Kevin wears brown pants with orange stripes on the side. He has quite a few of this outfit.
    Personality: Kevin is, to be honest, a bit selfish. He often thinks about himself before others, and deeply wants to become famous. He is also impatient about more things. For example, he would normally have to be bribed to stand in a line for over 30 minutes. Also, he will never sit through a commercial break on television. He always changes the channel. However, he does have good qualities. Kevin is very intelligent, clever, and good at strategizing, all of which would give him an edge in a battle. He is also, somehow, very good at keeping secrets and promises. Basically, he's very trustworthy. (103)Aside from all that, Kevin loves dark colors, along with Rock and Ground type Pokémon.
    Goal: Kevin has always wanted to beclme famous. He, just like most people, believes becoming an unstoppable Pokémon League Champion is the best way to do just that. It has been his goal for many years.
    Brief History: [x]
    Chosen Starter: Larvitar

Sections marked with [x] are going to be finished tonight.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Ok Posted...

NPC is actually a more powerful form of an old character of mine... while he seems good he is more chaotic neutral.

He will not mess with other characters, and is just there to help develop Hark, Let me know if I went too far in bizarro land here :p

Years
  • Certainly weird for a journey RP. But then again, the whole point of this RP was that we went out of our to assure every character could go through a unique experience - completely unrelated to the usual "get badges, win league" goal if they so wished. So, whilst it is somewhat odd, if you don't take the things with the psychic guy too far I am okay with it. However, you should check with Scyke too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back