• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • @Eraptor - You're accepted but be mindful to be at least that detailed in your posts too. Welcome to the RP :)

Your characters starter is below

The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Inner Focus

-Quick Attack
    -Endure
    -Force Palm.

Starting from the beginning of the second chapter is recommended.

@Kanea and Adventure - Let's get onto the next JP soon.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Ok posted up the last part of the nightmare.... hopefully it wasn't too far out there... thought it might be fun to write something off the wall.

If any new players want to talk to Hark you can...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, I might not be on much tomorrow or on tuesday, so if you and Kanea get to a point in the JP where it would be best to let Dava reply/react, please wait for me :3 I will get on as often as I can access my computer, if only just to check the JP progress. But sometimes it can take half a day or more. School etc.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • @Gimmepie and Adventure: I think Gimmepie and I should work on the new joint post in the same Titanpad. We can add whatever you want later. Anyway, even I'll be quite busy during these next few days.

@Stingray: I think that it would be a good idea to have Hark and Akito as rivals. their almost the exact opposite of each other. Akito would probably kick Hark off a cliff in the first chance he gets.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok, but just please wait for me before you have Aya and Akito chat and bond too much without Dava having a chance to butt in xD

Years
  • Agreed, one or two people should never dominate a JP or it doesn't read very well.

Edit:

@Adventure and TD - I have started the new post up in the same titan pad.

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • I might have to snap up that last open spot. I'll start reading through the IC to get up to speed with things, then Read through this thread in it's entirety and start brainstorming some SU ideas.

If the spots still open, of-course.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We're progressing in the titanpad, slowly but steadily ^^

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • @Stingray: I think that it would be a good idea to have Hark and Akito as rivals. their almost the exact opposite of each other. Akito would probably kick Hark off a cliff in the first chance he gets.

They need to interact first :p I have no problem with them being rivals just not sure how it will work since their goals are sooo different.

Btw what is titanpad?

Also I know I haven't been the most active just holidays, work, family, and being a Tester/Demo Agent for my primary hobby (a miniatures game) absorbs a lot of my time. That is the reason this is the only RP I'm in... that and it takes at least a hour for me to write a post....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been busy today and will be tomorrow as well... and possible the whole weekend O.o but I'll do my best!

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • They need to interact first :p I have no problem with them being rivals just not sure how it will work since their goals are sooo different.

Btw what is titanpad?

Also I know I haven't been the most active just holidays, work, family, and being a Tester/Demo Agent for my primary hobby (a miniatures game) absorbs a lot of my time. That is the reason this is the only RP I'm in... that and it takes at least a hour for me to write a post....

Hark and Akito have totally different personalities so it would be a great addition to the story if they were to become rivals. On the other hand I was thinking of something totally odd like this.

Both reach Mavuille City. Akito goes to freshen up and when he comes out of his stall, sees hark with awesome knife in his hand. Akito tries to become a hero and kicks Hark on the back. (I know it's dumb. Still working on it.)

Anyay, I myself didn't know about Titanpad till about two months back. Basically it helps different people to work simultaneously on one thing.

Years
  • @Stingray - Titanpad and Etherpad basically allow a group of people to work on a single document.

Edit: Speaking of which, I have just made a Titanpad to be used for recording information on players pokemon both stored and in possession. This way we can keep track of your teams even if you choose to use a format that doesn't display that information. We may also use it for other purposes, for now however that is all. Here is the link

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back