• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^^THe MEAning OF LifE^^

Persona

Banned
Years
  • There is no meaning to life itself. I don't find that there is a true purpose to the universe. However, you can give life meaning through your actions. Don't bother thinking about this too much, just try and make the world a better place for yourself.

Rindiny

Fwee!!!^^
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    Life has no meaning unless you do something productive with your own life. I was once troubled with the same question, and I figured I'd just forget it.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Okay...*deep breath*... let me explain. Life is everything about you. It is what you do that counts. Different people have different interpretations of life.Why we're we put here? It's called happiness. It's a cycle. If you do something good, life is good, and vice-versa.

Is that okay for you?

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • But what about when bad things happen to good people when they have only been doing good in their life? I think life has no meaning what so ever. However everyone has opinions that can change based on religion, thing they did, have had done to them, way of thinking and etc. People made religion so that they would have something to believe in, to keep them going when life is down. Of course, that is just my opinion...

Rindiny

Fwee!!!^^
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    He said vice-versa, not saying that if a bad thing happens to a good person it's good.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • In life, something bad will always happen to someone, no matter how good they are.

Also, don't be offended when someone says that you don't have a life, just say that life is not about determining whether someone has one; our Creator has already gave us one, so we can't complain.

Doesn't seem like it makes sense, but think about it.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • ok. The correct answer (scientifically) is that the purpose of life is to create life. A perfect (or so I think o.o") example of this is when humans hit their menopause (Sp?) stage, in which they can no longer create life inside them (Eggs, Sperm). Since their body no longer goes under meiosis (The creation of sperm and eggs), the ceels in your body slow down their mitosis rate, making you age etc. Eventually they stop, and you die.

I am sorry towards the staff if I used words I shouldn't have used, but most people here should have already been taught this around grade8, and if they havn't hit that grade yet, they will soon, and so they will now know something in advance! ^.^

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Nice, KillerSwift. I don't think you used any bad terms, and I'm in 7th.

But what they mean is what are we here for? Why do we reproduce?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • we reproduce to create more life, and they do the same, its the never ending circle of only two things in it. or something like that. Sorry, my brain is like.. dead today (Come on, its the weekend!). xD

But yes, there is always the purpose in life to fulfil ones dreams. In my mind, thats #1, to play basketball.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    To me, the meaning of life is to dream. Like, when we are all born as little kids, our life happens, but it's happened before, because when we die, everything about our previous live goes away, and we're in this continual circle to amuse God when he's bored.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The meaning of life is all dependent upon your world view - different views equate to different meanings, so there isn't one generalised meaning for all.

And I highly doubt your chances of finding the meaning of life in a forum.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!
    Years
  • To me the meaning of life is to give life and die. life is only the first part of the universe. death is the longer part. life is what you make it: what you do, what you say, why you do those things, that's what life is to me. everything is meant to die but you can make the best during life. it's hard to explain my view.

Dr. SmoothSeks

Bow, foolish mortals!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2007
    The meaning of life? To not make stupid topics. Guess you should kill yourself now, since you have no point in living anymore.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The meaning of life is whatever you want it to be, don't waste time worrying about it kid.

Rindiny

Fwee!!!^^
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 5, 2010
    The meaning of life is all dependent upon your world view - different views equate to different meanings, so there isn't one generalised meaning for all.

And I highly doubt your chances of finding the meaning of life in a forum.

This topic has turned into an opinion of what life means thread. This is interesting. =D;

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yes, I know the true meaning of life...

All of us were placed here by a higher being, to act with decency towards other human beings, and to find ways to live with eachother, and create our own destiny alongside everyone else...

Basically, we're all here for God's entertainment XD

Back