• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

they are coming

Years
  • I live only about a block from a strip mall with a grocery store, so I'd try and get my hands on as many supplies as I could, before making a quick trip to the pharmacy there to pick up any last resort stuff so I don't have to die a slow, painful death. Then I'd probably hole myself up at home in my bathroom with my baseball bat, and hope that the three locks between the main entrance and my bathroom would keep anything away.

And if I somehow manage to survive more than a month and there's no end to the zombie apocalypse in sight, then I'll have to follow the old motto: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Eating snacks like alot, not caring about my health, like I know I'm dying bruh, just enjoy the moment. Wait can you do that?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Just let them eat me and cackle as I watch them die from the poison (aka my blood) inside their bodies.

Colorado290

Lazy Grump
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2015
    Wait for mud tires, screamin' rednecks, beer, and shot guns to save the day. Southern Mississippi, baby, where everyone ages 6 and up has a shot gun every two feet. I give it 5 minutes if one breaks out here.

Back