• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Altaria Tamer

Altaria Master
Years
Basicaly A Thread To Talk About The Game What You Are Currently Doing In The Game And Questions About The Game.

Currenty I Am Leveling Up My Team To Level 45 And I Am Purifying My Female Shadow Snesal And Am Trying To Get A female Murkrow

Here Is A Good Tip: Always Get Female Shadow Pokemon So You Can Breed Them In Your Ruby/Shappire Cartridge All My Shadow Pokemon So Far Are Female Except Umbreon,Espeon,Hitmontop.

I Really Love This Game I Am The Kind Of Player That Loves Exploring Games And Colosseum Lets Me Explore Every Nook And Cranny Of The Game! But I Also Love The Colosseums In The Game I Am Rebuliding My Shappire Team So I Can Dominate Coloseum!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
I like when spoink faints! or metang

ONce I snag entei I'll continue on...... I hate entei though -_-

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Well, im leveling up my team to the fifteys and im in the last torney with the two bosses, the last one being Evice

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
I just got to that Reaglm tower place....I lust LOVE the entrance! ^__________^ Shiney! =D I want a giant clubhouse that looks like that tower...Yeah.

And my pokemon are all around level 43-48.... *goes to gamecube to check team* Espeon, umbreon, misdreavus, gligar, sudowoodo, and plusle. Proud to say none are shadow pokemon! ^-^

And what I think about how some pokemon move... Sableye is just plain creepy, and I absolutely love how espeon, umbreon, delcatty, and blaziken move! ^_^ I like what blaziken does after it is attacked, like it's pushing the attack away or something! ^-^

Last edited:

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Too many Pokemon Colosseum threads... o_O

Well, right now I'm in the Realgam Tower, and I just beat my boss and snagged his Skarmory.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
I just got Togetic today.(use 1 PokeBall for it, how sad XD)
Let me look at my team...
*Tropius, Tyranitar, Metagross, Umbreon, Espeon, Togetic*
Raising level for Togetic.(he is around 30 now yay for me)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
I'm at the Shadow Pokemon Lab.
Snagged: 17
Purified: 11
Team: Espeon, Misdreavus, Sneasel, Ampharos, Quagsire, and Sudowoodu

I haven't been concentrating on catching the Shadow Pokemon that much... I now dispise the move Earthquake since Entei and Suicune's partner used it and KO'ed them when I actually wanted to catch them...

Altaria Tamer

Altaria Master
Years
You Should Fight Some Trainers Over For some Money So You Can Buy More Ultra Balls.I Got Lucky Catching Him I Put Him To sleep And His Partner Used EarthQuake Which Lowered Is HP To About 10 Threw On Ultra Ball And BAM Got Him On My First Try Same Thing Happend When I Got Sucuine.

Ice champ

Glacia's better Rival
Years
I'm in the under and this boy got locked up and I beat the guards around him then they left . How do I "fix" this problem ? Also how do I get a key to the lab ?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
Altaria Tamer said:
You Should Fight Some Trainers Over For some Money So You Can Buy More Ultra Balls.I Got Lucky Catching Him I Put Him To sleep And His Partner Used EarthQuake Which Lowered Is HP To About 10 Threw On Ultra Ball And BAM Got Him On My First Try Same Thing Happend When I Got Sucuine.
Well your lucky.... His partner KO'ed him using Earthquake when he was at full health on my game.... Suicune was in the yellow health zone when Steelix decided to stop using Taunt and use Earthquake, KO'ing Suicune. Let's just hope Raikou's partner doesn't know Earthquake...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
nah Venus aint that hard unless ya got Entei! most of her Pokemon are weak against fire! like Steelix, Vileplum, ill also say Banette! XD but all i got to do is chase lil' Miss Venus, i recomendy using Timer Balls on the legendarys seeing that it takes a long time for them to come out! XD thats how i caught Suicune and Entei! my team is: Harriyama (Takua), Amparous (Amp), Meganium (Solar), Entei, Espeon (Espio), and Umbreon (Shadow) yay! XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Where can you buy ultraballs?

Why use yanma? It is weak and learns no good moves. I prefer to go with mantine. I like yanma's appearance better though ^^

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
You can buy ultra balls in the Outskirt Stand after you recieve an e-mail from Duking. Cost: 1200 PokeDollars.

I'm being quite slow about my trek through Colosseum...around level 33 on Mt. Battle (how sad....*sigh*).. Getting ready to catch Entei, have caught all the Pokemon available so far and have 11 completely purified.

I hope to play more next week, I haven't had much time lately... (Thats what Spring Break is for...Yay!)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
It's strange how much easier it is to catch the three legendary beasts in Colosseum. :P They never run away (of course), you know where they are (of course), but the big thing is that it doesn't take much to catch them. That's because I caught Entei and Suicune with Great Balls, and Raikou with an Ultra Ball (only because I didn't have any Great Balls at the time) I've yet to use my Master Ball. I'm wondering if I should use it on someone like Tyranitar, or if I should trade it to r/s. Also, with the Time Flutes, is it possible to trade them to r/s, and if so, does anything happen? Also, why are there 2 of them? :P

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
I've just beat Ein (darn you Quagsire getting a critical hit with Surf and KO'ing Raikou X.X I've always hated those dogs)

I've started raising the Shadow Ariados. Goodbye Sudowoodu, you fainted way too much.

And LM you may want to use a Time Flute on Tyranitar because I have heard it is the toughest Shadow Pokemon to purify. I used the two I found already....

Current Status: Phenac City (went there to use the Pokemon Center and save, but as previously staten I just beat Ein)
Pokemon: Sneasel L43, Ariados (shadow) L43, Quagsire L41, Ampharos L42, Espeon L40, and Misdreavus L43
Snagged: 21
Purified: 11

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Shadow said:
And LM you may want to use a Time Flute on Tyranitar because I have heard it is the toughest Shadow Pokemon to purify. I used the two I found already....
Ok, thanks. Should I use my Master Ball on Tyranitar too? Also, I've got 2 Time Flutes. Another one is hidden in a certain area. I thought that you could only get one, but that's wrong. Good thing too. :P

Back