• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Colosseum Chit-Chat

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Shadow said:

And LM you may want to use a Time Flute on Tyranitar because I have heard it is the toughest Shadow Pokemon to purify. I used the two I found already....

I use my two also :laugh: crap. Well im still gonna use my Masterball on Ty

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • a third! yipee! XD but ya i thought on saving my 2nd for something special! right now im at the lab, i should deposit my Umbreon...hes weak even though hes one of my highest level pokes! XD

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • This game comes out here on the 13th of May, so I have a couple of questions:

1) Is the Gym Leader Castle cup still around?

2) Is Earl's Pokemon Academy/something similar still around?

3) Any special monsters/TMs to be won in competitions? Y'know, like Farfetch'd and Gligar in PS1/2.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Latios Master said:
    Ok, thanks. Should I use my Master Ball on Tyranitar too? Also, I've got 2 Time Flutes. Another one is hidden in a certain area. I thought that you could only get one, but that's wrong. Good thing too. :P
    Well, use it on Tyranitar.(he is very hard to catch, took me 10 Ultra Ball until I decide to pick up my Master Ball and use it.)

Lucifer said:
    This game comes out here on the 13th of May, so I have a couple of questions:

1) Is the Gym Leader Castle cup still around?

2) Is Earl's Pokemon Academy/something similar still around?

3) Any special monsters/TMs to be won in competitions? Y'know, like Farfetch'd and Gligar in PS1/2.
    1) No
    2) No
    3) No, you get only some TMs from beating Colosseum in Story Mode.

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I haven't played in ahwile, mostly trying t purify more pokemon, so my team isn't as strong as you guys' are. Just purified Sneasel yesterday. 13 purified. beat Miror B. for the second time. I hate having to refight the cipher administators. :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yanma doesn't learn any decent moves. I checked in my guide, but I may have a different opinion of what "good" moves are.

I'll go buy some ultra balls and try for entei some more!

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • No Gym Leader Castle? That's insane. Easily the most enjoyable tournement of the two Stadium games and it's not included here. Earl's Pokemon Academy was also a top addition to Pokemon Stadium 2. A library of info on all the Pokemon available to you - why leave it out of this game?

Well, that's put a downer on my plans. I don't care much for this new RPG mode. I just wanted to whack all my hard-trained team onto the GC and beat some serious mofo's to kingdom come. Ah well.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • pokejungle said:
    Where can you buy ultraballs?

Why use yanma? It is weak and learns no good moves. I prefer to go with mantine. I like yanma's appearance better though ^^
    I finally beat venus and caught suicune!
    and guess what, i used my yanma the whole time!
    Yanma isnt weak if its at a decent level and knows the right moves

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Pokemon that hardest to catch for me is Murkrow...I use around 10 PokeBall.
    I catch all pokemon with PokeBall except Legendary, Metagross and Tyranitar.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Phantom Angel said:
    Pokemon that hardest to catch for me is Murkrow...I use around 10 PokeBall.
    I catch all pokemon with PokeBall except Legendary, Metagross and Tyranitar.

it took me forever to catch piloswine....
    i wore it down and used like 8 ultra balls
    and i just barely caught it

Years
  • realgam tower, with 3 purified legendary dogs, a vibrava (cursed thing wont stop fainting) espeon and... um..... oh yeah, meganium.. my highest lvl one, and a big fighter... razor leaf is cool. I'm busy lvling up my pokemon. but I'm separated from my gamecube

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    Im in Realgam Tower desprately trying to beat Dakim (and get his Entei) and Ein. Im mostly using Misdreavus & Vibrava because of levitate but i cant even kill any of Dakim's pokes havent tried Ein in awhile maybe ill do that tonight

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Well, I just lost to Evice. I was no match to his level 60 Pokemon when my strongest Pokemon were only at level 51 (Both Espeon and Umbreon.). I couldn't get to his Tyranitar. I couldn't even catch Metagross. I used like 20 Ultra Balls on him will he had like only 1 HP and was paralyzed. I'm not sure what to do. x_x So far I have 40 snagged Pokemon and 14 purified ones.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I got to Realgam last night. I caught Entei, Delibird, and Raikou, but Sunflora died in one hit and Suicune Shadow Rushed itself to death X.X My Ariados is finally purified. I beat the Peon in front of the door where you put the IDs in and quit playing.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Ok, more questions people:

1) Mini-games. Are they a returning feature? Or are they yet another PS tradition that's been outted in light of the RPG mode?

2) How many actual tournements/cups are there? And how many can you actually use your fully-trained level 100 team for? (I'm not into all this "Baby Cup" mallarcky. Level 100 or nothing for me.)

3) Can you trade captured RPG mode monsters to R/S once they've been purified? If so, can you do this at any time?

Years
  • I have a question about this game, how many pokemon are you able to acually catch? I looked in the guide at the store and only seen 48.. is this true?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lucifer said:
    Ok, more questions people:

1) Mini-games. Are they a returning feature? Or are they yet another PS tradition that's been outted in light of the RPG mode?

2) How many actual tournements/cups are there? And how many can you actually use your fully-trained level 100 team for? (I'm not into all this "Baby Cup" mallarcky. Level 100 or nothing for me.)

3) Can you trade captured RPG mode monsters to R/S once they've been purified? If so, can you do this at any time?
    -No minigames
    -There's several cups, I haven't unlocked all of them though. I only think there's a level 100 cup, and something kind of like the castle called Mt. Battle. The fact you have to register your party from R/S and can't just pick and choose off the cart is eh.
    -You can trade purified ones once you beat RPG mode.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • anybody notice your sidekick looks like misty almost?and her grandparent happens to have a pikachu as his first pokemon?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • 1)They're not Grunts, they're Peons... (pickyness)
    2)Many people beleive Eagun and his wife are references to Ash/Red and Misty or they may even be Ash and Misty under new names

Back