• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Happenings in Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piplup1997

look a duck
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2008
    too hard 2 catch heatran. i always kill him w/ empolion when im trying 2 lower hp. :-{

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2008
    Levelling my Rattata up in FR (currently at 11), EV training for attack in Mt. Moon. Planning on evolving and levelling all the way to 40 or 50, to add another strong pokemon to my Battle Collection box (exclusively for evolved pokemon or pokemon over Level 40 ^_^)

Also, wondering where the heck am I going to find a copy of Pokemon Box, as my PC in Kanto is rapidly filling up =[

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    this thread is almost always dead

I miss the "Recent Happenings In FireRed/LeafGreen" one.

No one ever comes to the "Other Pokemon Games" Board :(

GWXCORE

Protector of the Core
    Years
  • playing gold on a gamecube advance attachment thingy and just beat sudowodo. i am waiting to borrow ruby from a friend so i can evolve my kadabra,haunter,and graveler! also hoping to borrow a silver and do a trade chain to get all 3 G/S starters on my gold game. friend was playing and saw a shiny drowzee but we wasted both great balls and lost him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2007
    Dropped my DS and the screens cracked, so i cant play pearl :'(

Its a shame cos i ordered it from USA

black dog

The plum has been picked
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    today i started playing the GBC pokemon trading card game. its pretty fun. i have the charmander and friends deck.

Phantasm86

Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • Read my signature ;)

and also today i finally got a palkia :D

I think your signature is lame, no offence.

Theres nothing wrong with legendaries. What pokemon someone likes is just a prefference. Some people like starter pokemon...I personally hate them. Some people like Noctowl...I hate Noctowl.

70% of people use legendaries probably because they like them. 30% of people use non-legendary pokemon because they have a chip on their shoulder. How's that for a signature?

Daishou

Aim for the Top!
    Years
  • Odd Happening: While exploring Northern Range for the very first time in Blue, I came to a Staircase which was situated in the direct center of a small room. To the left of the Staircase, there was a sleeping Pidgeot. I was already low on PP, so I decided to avoid it and go towards the Staircase from the right (Therefore, upon stepping on the square, the Pidgeot would wake up, and I'd go to the next floor.) I did. On the next floor, exactly to my left, in the same position, is a Pidgeot staring at me.

I'm like, Wtf, did it follow me? O_o

In other News: I've cleared Northern Range and am preparing to take on Pitfall Valley.

Etc: Thus far, I've recruited Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Groudon, and Kyogre within a single day. The second two with my beloved Golduck, Shinteki, and the first one, as well as last two with Reichi, my Flygon.

Years
  • My Pearl has been running slow.

I've been training and I caught Budew Zubat and Geodude, not to mention that some of my Pokemon have grown a few levels.

This makes me happy.

Red: Beat the Pokemon League for the 50th time and training the rest of my Pokes.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • I caught Giratina, Cresselia and Heatran yesterday, as well as received Eevee and evolved him into Umbreon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back