• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Happenings in Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • Oh and more happinings. I found that not using every stat exept Attack and speed is nessisary.

If it's battling you're talking about, you have much to learn my friend :/ Any good battler knows you need 2 walls, at least 2 sweepers, not to mention a heal beller, rapis spinner, PHazer or hazer, etc.

Houndoom666

I like mah teem rite nowz. ^.^
    Years
  • I dont use all that technical stuff I told u. I am a old fashioned RBYGSC trainer when they had no abilitys or anything. It was hardcore Attack that mattered the most. Well for me anyways. I am not into using a team that has one pokemon for this one for that. And I have carried on my knowledge (knowledge that can make do) to LG FR And the proceeding games.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I dont use all that technical stuff I told u. I am a old fashioned RBYGSC trainer when they had no abilitys or anything. It was hardcore Attack that mattered the most. Well for me anyways. I am not into using a team that has one pokemon for this one for that. And I have carried on my knowledge (knowledge that can make do) to LG FR And the proceeding games.

Well, I'm quite the opposite. For competitive battles, you need what I mentioned. You use more of an ingame startegy, which doesn't do crap in competitive. Saying only attack and speed matters is terribly wrong though, even for ingame :/

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    well, the most powerful attacks depend on Special Attack, so that matters.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • well, the most powerful attacks depend on Special Attack, so that matters.

Again, not especially. though yes, special attackers are needed like physical ones.

The most overlooked stats are defences. without any defensive pokemon, the only people you're betating are the Weak 4.

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    To start off: I realise how horribly put together my team was so-far. So I decide to make a better team, even though I'm still going through the game on diamond. The first thing I was is an Adamant starly with 170 in HP, Speed, and Attack. It's moveset would be Brave Bird, Return (after basically maxing out it's happiness. ^^), Rest, and Double Team. Double team is very, very useful if used properly. After that, I'd go hunting for a Sassy Chimecho. Not so sure other than that, I want a Chimecho purely for the reason that it learns double edge.

I'm not at my own house, I'm at my Grandma's, and I forgot Fire Red. I found some yellow gunk on my games with cat hairs today, thank goodness none of them got ruined. It was all over my Littlest Pet Shop's too. (I'm a sucker for them.) But her cat was too good, so OF COURSE the cat didn't pee on it. *saurcasm*

Ranger is annoying me, I can't get past the part in Team Go-Go's base, where you have to get past the flashing red light thingies. I really want Manaphy, and I can't get it untill I pass this thingy. I especially want a Shiny Phione.

I haven't even played Mystery Dungeon. And once I get around to it, I'll probably just kill Kyogre and then carry on with my training.

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
  • I just joined the forums, and i would like to say last night i caught my first shiney. a wingull ^_^ im so happy!

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • Haven't played my Pearl for a while now.. Can anyone give me some encouraging words to start playing again? Since I can't find the strength to pick it up and play again! ^^

Minos Yewman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Am trying to get Ho-oh on pkmn colosseum. However I am having trouble purifying as I cannot be bothered. Instead I bought 120 Vivid scents and have now purified 25 out of 47. I haven't got round to catching Togetic yet.

Note: I have been using the infinite ball glitch to master ball anything in my path.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    im with houndoom 666, the whole ability and nature whatnot is just foollish, RBYGSC all the way!

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    in pearl i just evolved my flaafy 2 ampharos and am looking 4 a hoppip in feugo iron worx.
    in mysterie dungeon im trying to fight the o-so-impossible rayquaza.
    and in sapphire im trying to evolve my spoink and complete my game...

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
  • for some reason i can't quite understand, in diamond i started assembling "type" teams and training them all up to lv 75...lets see i had a-
    grass team
    dragon team
    ice team
    ghost team
    steel team
    psychich team
    flying team
    fighting team

it was just one of those wierd compulsive actions you get.......kicked everyone's butt though=)

oh ye, once i got the riolu egg, and it was a shiny! yay, yellow lucario!

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    i have had many WTF? moments on pokemon sapphire. here's two of them:

feebas is supposed to be the most elusive pokemon in the game (or so says the strategy guide.) well, after fishing around in the right area, i found feebas after searching only 20 water tiles. cool! and wtf!

and i just found regirock, and assuming the battle would be a long, difficult one, i took my strongest water pokemon and stocked up on potions and ultra balls. none of my pokemon got KO'd. i only used gyarados, and he only needed one hyper potion. and i only used one attack (hydro pump). and i only used two pokeballs. first i used a nest ball and then i threw a great ball. the great ball caught the rare pokemon. so. wow, like, wtf! =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back