• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

I probably ended up scaring people off again lol, really need to watch what I say sometimes but oh well whatever happens happens.

Also been watching an awful lot of Mirai Nikki today while being pressured to play Skyrim, then again that routine always happens when I'm over at my friend's place.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/sigh. This thread's obsession with being ninja'd is really ridiculously tiresome. I didn't get ninja'd. You actually ninja'd my double-post. So... hah.

And no, It wasn't you. They left while you were MIA.

Last edited:
    Years

Snorlax mentioned that one signature question new users always ask me. Just look through the last few pages.

Last edited:

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Oh heck yeah the boys won!! Go males!

I really need to let someone else have 0. I had it twice in a row (I've had zero on the Gender Race V.5 and V.6). Now is V.7 of the Gender Race.

Hey, do you want the zero?

Hikari Ninja'd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back