• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread / Battle Frontier Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Oh, and I'll have another battle: singles, Standard Rules...
    W. King - 3137 4256 7043

I think I'll pass on your offer *shudders* D: I know your probably one of the top best on here, and your reputation holds how I"ve seen. I'm sorta... noobish since I returned to battling^^; (ironic isn't it, I own a trade thread, getting IV breeds, and even some RNG, but don't know how to deploy them properly xD)

But hey thanks for the offer! :D you can kick my ass another time :P

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • I think I'll pass on your offer *shudders* D: I know your probably one of the top best on here, and your reputation holds how I"ve seen. I'm sorta... noobish since I returned to battling^^; (ironic isn't it, I own a trade thread, getting IV breeds, and even some RNG, but don't know how to deploy them properly xD)

But hey thanks for the offer! :D you can kick my ass another time :P
    I have an epic battling reputation? =O Wow. I feel honored. Thanks, but don't worry. It isn't that hard to win agaist me.

Well, anyone else that worships me and wants to build me a shrine wants to battle me? Standard rules.
    W. King - 3137 4256 7043

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Looking for a UU battle. 6vs6 standard rules, no hax items (quick claw etc.)

Send me a PM.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
  • i'm free to battle anytime, just pm/vm me.
    Rules: no 1 hit k'o moves, all pokemon must be level 100.
    bring it on people!

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    I have an epic battling reputation? =O Wow. I feel honored. Thanks, but don't worry. It isn't that hard to win agaist me

Well alright I'll try to battle you >____> I don't think I'll win, but we learn from our defeats eh?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back