• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] TRUMPETS: A HOENN RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

Trumpets​

A Hoenn Journey Roleplay​

Rated [T]
OOC ThreadIC Thread​

Natural. This would be the word that could describe Hoenn in its entirety. There are very few large cities in the region as most of the areas are covered up forests, plains, and the Hoenn Desert. Hoenn also has the largest water route that is passable without the use of ships or boats. It has a tropical-like environment, with forests covering up almost sixty-percent of the landmass. There is only one true volcano, Mt. Chimney, which developed in the region. It is also constantly riddled by various weather patterns, such as intense rainstorm, drought, sandstorms, and falling ash from the mountain. It is a really diverse region when it comes to geography.

However, trainers do not flock here to sight-see. The Pokemon League, situated in Evergrande City, offers great challenges to trainers who aim to gather the eight badges the region has to offer and take a shot at the regional League. If an individual is not interested in taking the challenge of the Hoenn circuit but still wants to experience the joys of battling, Hoenn offers the most expansive Battle Frontier out of all the regions. He or she can challenge the seven Frontier Brains who specialize in a unique field, be it rental battle or the natural fighting style of each Pokemon.

As a trainer, you strive to explore the region and see what it has to offer. You decided to challenge the Gym Circuit and collect the badges. You might, one day, strive to champion the Pokemon League. With your Pokemon who you have to meet along the way, you are determined to grow both in strength and in character to call yourself worthy enough of the title, Pokemon Master.

Do you have what it takes?

How the RP works:​

This would be, by large, a sandbox RP. You would be free to do anything, so long as it remains within reason. As GM, however, I will moderate the areas that would be open to you. I will be directing your adventure towards the goal (that is, the Pokemon League) but you are free to do whatever you want during the journey. Make friends or enemies. Travel alone or together. Collect all Pokemon or try to barrel through the region with only your starter Pokemon. It is all up to you.

All players will be starting in Littleroot Town and progress from there. Routes and new areas will be closed to all players until they have managed to finish a quest or an event. However, once open, it will remain open indefinitely for you to come back to unless I specify it.

Capturing Pokemon​

There would be no limit on the Pokemon to be caught. The PC system is up and running so once you go over the six Pokemon limit, every Pokemon caught would be automatically sent to the cloud. The list of Pokemon available for capture would be provided by the GM everytime a new route is opened up.

When attempting to capture a Pokemon, the post must be ended with the ball shaking. The GM will decide if the capture attempt is successful or not. If it is not successful, feel free to try again.

There will be no acquiring legendaries in this RP. They would not play any special part in the RP, plot-wise, but feel free to encounter them.

Trading Pokemon is only allowed between players. That means no NPC-trading as this could complicate things as you can catch a Zigzagoon and trade it for a Metagross any time you want.

Moves​

A maximum of 6 moves per Pokemon is set. Moves must be legal on a Pokemon including Egg Moves and Tutors. However, there is no need for a complicated series of breeding a Pokemon just to get a certain move or getting to a specific place for a tutor. It is up to you when and where to teach your Pokemon new moves. As always, be realistic. TMs and HMs are non-existent.

For HM moves, it is naturally learned by a Pokemon. There is no need for an HM move to take up one of the move slots. However, ensure that the specific Pokemon that will be using that HM (if needed) can legally use it in the game.

Evolution​

There would be no leveling-based, trade-based and happiness-based evolutions in the RP. It would be up to the player if he or she wants to evolve his Pokemon, barring evolutions that requires stones. In this case, the required stone must be acquired during the RP.

In the case that a player deems an evolution to be coming, he or she must notify the GM and wait for GM's approval.

Gyms and Gym Battles​

Refer to ORAS Gym Leaders for the gym circuit leader set. A player can directly challenge a gym leader with any battle type he or she might think of, unless otherwise stated by the GM. Winning a gym badge is unnecessarily winning against the gym leader in battle. Think of Ash and his Kanto league. Badge attainment depends on post quality.

Some restrictions though: badges cannot be attained using errands set by gym leaders (like helping them out in case a fire broke out in their gym.) There must always be a battle of some sorts.

A Pokemon that is available for a Gym Leader's use will also be provided. It is up to the player to choose what Pokemon the Gym Leader will use from this roster.

Team Magma and Team Aqua​

The setting of the RP happened after the Delta Episode in ORAS. Team Magma and Aqua is no longer existent. However, members are still dotting the region, living their lives normally. There is nothing stopping you from interacting with them, as long as there would be no mass movement from these people.

Archie and Maxie, however, will be making an appearance later in the story.

Rules and Regulations​

- Rated T. Keep it that way.
- Follow all the RP Corner and RP Lounge rules and we will be fine.
- This will be an open SU RP. I will only close it once I feel there are too much people and I con't control them no more.
- Be friendly to people!
- No one is unbeatable, no matter how that Hoenn theme goes. No one is unbeatable.
- I welcome new RPers!

Sign-Up Sheet​

Name:

Hometown: Anywhere in the world. However, do not use non-canon locations (that is, locations that couldn't be found in any of the games, core series or not)

Appearance: Pictures are appreciated. Written descriptions too. Whatever sails your boat.

Personality: Mention your battling style, strengths, weaknesses, and how you act around other people.

History: OPTIONAL. You can mention or develop your character's history during the RP.

Starter Pokemon: Any Pokemon that is not evolved. Include gender, ability and moveset. Nickname if possible.

*credits to @Malignant for helping out with the CSS

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Oh, you're bringing this back? I hadn't realized. I just remember seeing this around. The link to the original IC thread is still there which is sort of confusing.

Suggestion: the text for this is extremely difficult to read since it's placed directly on a colorful background so place solid text box(es) beneath that to increase legibility. Once I can read everything, I can get back to you regarding the actual RP, lol.

jombii

Years
Oh, you're bringing this back? I hadn't realized. I just remember seeing this around. The link to the original IC thread is still there which is sort of confusing.

Suggestion: the text for this is extremely difficult to read since it's placed directly on a colorful background so place solid text box(es) beneath that to increase legibility. Once I can read everything, I can get back to you regarding the actual RP, lol.

Not actually sure what the css code for that is. I've been trying for years to code white semi-transparent text boxes lol. Suggestion is helpful.

Also, removed the link to the IC thread. Didn't realize it was there since I just resubmitted my old RP lol.

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Also, removed the link to the IC thread. Didn't realize it was there since I just resubmitted my old RP lol.
Ay, you're good.

I can help you out with the code real quick if you'd like. I'd just wrap the individual paragraphs in some semi-transparent white divs.

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Just sent the edited code!

Regarding the actual content, I do think 'Trumpets' is bound to fall into the same trap as most other journey roleplays here in that it retains the same addictive magic of the RPG series while also not accounting for the collaborative nature of roleplaying. Pokemon is the sort of series that you interpret everything yourself and other players only enter the equation for battles and trading and the like; it's very independent, which, as I see it, is counterproductive in the context of a roleplay. When writing, story runs deep, so interactions between characters will only be surface-level in such a vague universe. In my experience with journeys like 'Rainbows' and 'Yet Another Johto Story', the only fun I was having came from me and not from others since I liked how I personally interpreted the Pokemon universe. There was some interaction between players in 'Rainbows' but it never went anywhere aside from acknowledging that the other characters existed. The encompassing world wasn't strongly-established enough to encourage deeper conversation and, as a result, deeper character development. For example, in our world we could bring up politics or a stupid commercial we saw when talking to a close friend, but does the Pokemon world even have a government? Would the brands we have in the real world carry over or would people in the Pokemon world have no use for them even in parody form? Would people in the Pokemon universe share our social expectations and such, even? Because there's little common ground between players regarding how this universe functions, character isolation is unknowingly propagated because everyone will see things differently. Don't rely on player prior knowledge because Pokemon's lore... really isn't there. Like, has it ever been explained how Pokemon even work? How they can be transported electronically and fit into capsules many times smaller than themselves? And what happens inside of those capsules and inside of those personal computer boxes to keep the Pokemon secure? You may want to leave some questions purposefully open but, in general, address Hoenn like an original fantasy world in order to keep players on the same page.

I also recall a lack of inter-connectivity between players in both 'Rainbows' and 'Yet Another Johto Story' which was greatly inconvenient, especially in a sandbox roleplay where there were missions. Making sure players keep in touch through some means would be helpful for 'Trumpets', I can predict, as well.

Some other questions/concerns I have pertaining to 'Trumpets' in-particular:
  • How will characters access the Battle Frontier in-comparison to the individual gyms? Pokemon players know the gyms are placed sequentially from the starting town to Victory Road but the Frontier is usually well after the League. I'm also concerned about having a complete alternative to the League circuit on the offhand that has its own set of leaders and individual procedures. How will Trainers that want to be Frontier battlers be maintained alongside the League challengers? I would actually prefer if every character's goal was to become Pokemon Master because it would give everyone a common incentive. A journey RP that actively enforces the League Challenge would be greatly refreshing. The freedom of exploring area by area is still there, after all, so I wouldn't see it as being limiting.
  • What reasons would there be for a catch not being successful?
  • What justification is there for players not being able to acquire legendary Pokemon if they can still be encountered?
  • What if an NPC trade is fair? What prevents a player from communicating with you beforehand about trading with a side character?
  • When would it be "realistic" for a Pokemon to learn a new move?
  • If players win a badge based on the quality of their post, how will they win the badge? Will you step in to confirm the gym leader's decision? Also, Ash won badges even after losing during the Kanto arch because he proved himself through other means. How would post quality determine a character's worthiness for a badge, especially if there always has to be a battle?
  • Speaking of story, is there a larger one, aside from players challenging gyms?
  • About the 'Personality' section, how would characters have developed battling styles if they're new to the circuit?

I apologize if any of this is overwhelming, but I truly do want to see a journey RP shine after reading my old Emberlyn posts. It just requires some sincere world-building to make up for what the series itself lacks and keeping the players connected.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
3rd Try is always the charm, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?! I dunno if i'm signing up, but if i do, we'll see.

jombii

Years

How will characters access the Battle Frontier in-comparison to the individual gyms? Pokemon players know the gyms are placed sequentially from the starting town to Victory Road but the Frontier is usually well after the League.

For the Battle Frontier, I have no plans as of the moment for its inclusion, but if enough players are interested I don't see any reason why I should not implement it later in the story.

I'm also concerned about having a complete alternative to the League circuit on the offhand that has its own set of leaders and individual procedures. How will Trainers that want to be Frontier battlers be maintained alongside the League challengers? I would actually prefer if every character's goal was to become Pokemon Master because it would give everyone a common incentive. A journey RP that actively enforces the League Challenge would be greatly refreshing. The freedom of exploring area by area is still there, after all, so I wouldn't see it as being limiting.

Yes, I think I will be requiring everyone who will participate to actually try and get the badges themselves. However, for those who are interested, I think I'll be including the Pokemon Contests too, as a side-quest of some sort for those who wanted. But the grander storyline will revolve around getting the badges and participating in the League. Of course, each character is also free to run around the region to try and accomplish some of their own personal achievements.

What reasons would there be for a catch not being successful?

Success on this RP, whether on catching or defeating gym leaders or key people depends on two things: scenario and post quality. The scenario the player paints must be believable enough (such as a good Pokemon battle for gym battling or a well-drawn out battle between his/her Pokemon and a wild Pokemon) and written well for it to be successful.

What justification is there for players not being able to acquire legendary Pokemon if they can still be encountered?

I'm not really a big fan of catching legendaries in game as why??? They rule over basic cosmic stuff like weather and time and all that jazz. Why can I catch it? What will happen to space after I put the God of Space in a ball??? As such, no Pokeballs will work on Legendary Pokemon, even a Master Ball.

What if an NPC trade is fair? What prevents a player from communicating with you beforehand about trading with a side character?

Well, they could ask for permission from me if they have plans to do that. I'll be generous with in-game trades, though, so I guess no worries there?

When would it be "realistic" for a Pokemon to learn a new move?

Let's say they could learn one-three new moves between badges.

If players win a badge based on the quality of their post, how will they win the badge? Will you step in to confirm the gym leader's decision? Also, Ash won badges even after losing during the Kanto arch because he proved himself through other means. How would post quality determine a character's worthiness for a badge, especially if there always has to be a battle?

I will be confirming in the OOC if the gym battle is successful. At the beginning, I will be more lenient with how players write gym battles but I expect posts to improve from the beginning until the end. And by Ash and his Kanto League, I meant was don't follow his footsteps. SAVING A GYM BY MAKING THE GYM LEADER LAUGH ISN'T A LEGIT WAY TO WIN BADGES GUYS.

Speaking of story, is there a larger one, aside from players challenging gyms?

Yes.

About the 'Personality' section, how would characters have developed battling styles if they're new to the circuit?

Well, based on their personality, I think we can see a pattern with how one expects to battle. A reckless child can make reckless decisions and battle head-on. A shy child will usually go on defensive.

Also, I expect trainers in my world to at least have graduated from some kind of trainer school where they do practice training. LOL. Hence the 16 and above age limit.

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
The focus placed on the Battle Frontier in the introduction gave the impression that it played a much larger role, almost as an equivalent to the Pokémon League.

I'm glad focus is placed on the gyms though. What I would also prefer is a true incentive for Trainers to collect badges other than status quo upheld by players' prior knowledge of the games. Perhaps have the status quo be in-character as well; adolescents are pressured into performing the proper role of Pokémon Trainer which entails collects badges. Maybe there is legislation put in place requiring Trainers to sequentially collect badges to maintain their license and be able to own Pokémon at all. This all goes back to that idea of world building that I went on about in my first post. A world that feels organic and not held together simply by what players, not characters, already expect keeps said players engaged and helps a roleplay become active and coherent.

World-building, again, is useful is justifying those "whys" that you brought up in your answer to my legendaries question. Try changing that "why" from an out-of-character to an in-character justification; Pokeballs don't work on legendaries, not because it doesn't make sense to you personally, but because Pokeballs themselves are incapable of holding the destructive power of a legendary Pokémon. This can lead into what then Pokeballs are able to do. Can they be easily broken by humans like in the anime? Can a Pokémon that isn't on he scale of a legendary escape from one? And then which Pokémon could be considered comparable to a legendary, if any at all? What legendary Pokémon aren't as powerful as their status makes them out to be? While not all of these questions are of equal importance, setting up a solid baseline so that players can answer them as they write is ideal to uphold consistency.

Consider real "whys" that would make sense in an in-character context for the moves question. I'll set a scenario: I join 'Trumpets' with a militant hard-ass whose traditional upbringing encourages raising one Pokémon as a lifetime partner. Thus, he takes his partner through strenuous training, putting off everything from Littleroot to the first gym in Rustboro to make his Pokémon as powerful as he can. What would keep his starter from learning
more than three moves? What justification would the character be able to acknowledge that is holding his partner back that isn't contrived for the sake of the game master telling the character's player not to overstep a boundary. Using out-of-character logic to establish in-character occurrences can be very risky and keep players from really writing a character at all, defeating the purpose of filling out a sign-up that creates a separate identity.

For gym battles, what is "post improvement"? What makes a good battle post in your eyes? Do you think there is a way to facilitate excellence in this case on your behalf rather than just expect players to write well on their own?

And for 'battle style', though your explanation makes sense, I do think by requiring players to consider it, they might be led to over-think it, or develop it excessively prior to any battling taking place. This can harm character growth as the player wishes to uphold the standards they put down when the way they write their character might cause them to clash against said standards.

Oh, see, and there's a piece of world-building at the end with Trainer's school! Why not put details like that in the OP instead of about the Frontier which isn't even of immediate importance? Why not flesh the idea out, acknowledge that Trainer's schools are commonplace in many regions and what said schools teach students? Basically all of my concerns derive from having Hoenn feel natural.

(And hopefully this post isn't too poorly laid out since I'm rushing on mobile; as much as I don't want to make excuses, if things come across as kind of desperate or frustrated, that's likely why. Sorry in advance!)

Last edited:

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
At any rate, I got a character app done! Fortunately, this didn't turn out to be a double post.

GOOSE

Last Sighted:
A sort of delicate silence had settled itself about the laboratory that early morning. Birch's team overlooked as the Head Professor himself had hunkered to the leftmost wall of the humble building, clutching back a curtain drawn over a window with the hand that wasn't wrapped protectively around a coffee cup. There was a tersity to his expression reflected onto the little outlook into Littleroot; the aids momentarily swore it was a different person overseeing their early morning routine, for there was nothing jolly in the way he held his ample jaw, and were Birch's hands shaking?

"Guess the pickings aren't so promising this year, " said Myrtle in facetious consolation to Aspen.

"I must be seeing things," Birch mumbled. "Too much caffeine. Someone slipped Full Heal in my coffee."

He dwelled still, seeing nothing, clearly; nothing that hadn't changed for decades. The rise of dawn ensured an influx of aspiring Pokemon Trainers like subtle petrichor before a storm—the inundation coming any minute now—and yet there was hardly an air of eagerness about the beaten-down town along the beaten track with its brown-haired-and-occasionally-heterochromatic townsfolk stalking over its beaten dirt roads in the same drowsy lethargy they evinced from the time they woke up to the time they likely slept. There was nothing to look forward to in truth, Birch reflected; the Flaaffy would come flocking to his door wanting nothing but their essentials—good for him; they ought to leave and get their childish egos crushed as soon as possible—and the townsfolk would continue gossiping about his daughter. That was that until that moment where a six-foot rainbow lurched from behind the trees and those same townsfolk were suddenly shaking off sleep, turning heads to ogle someone new, someone in patterned pants, someone with a prismatic mane discording with the age of their face and the resolve in their eyes, someone whose existence was indisputable and entirely non-illusory. The head professor suddenly regretted ever feeling plaintive over an average day.

"I've finally gone senile," Professor Birch continued to delude himself. He found himself besmirched with questions. Why was this man conjuring images of earth-towing, equine creatures from another tropical island in his head that he had never actually seen? Why was his hair both knotted and hanging at the same time? Why did he wear a lab coat outside of a lab? Why were the wizened lines on his face furrowed with such austerity? Who was he out to get? Who had crossed his nerve? Why had the fellow so determinedly maneuvered around that townsman—the fat one with glasses and a technology fetish who liked traveling to uneventful places—, steadying the passerby with creased hands as the portly onlooker unknowingly stood in his path and now stared after the man in awe as the rainbow steered past, kicking up dirt, descending upon a victim, the next portly man in the path…

"Why, oh, why…" Head Professor Birch thus found himself saying in a low voice. The questions died in his head as he let out a sharp breath, turning to face the concerned bearings of his aids.

"There's not a problem, is there?" Dr. Aspen inquired.

"Damn right, there's a problem," Birch barked back. "The complimentary—! Oh-h—! They let him board—! That… That…! Speaking of senile!"

In his incoherence, the great Professor rushed away from the wall, blowing past both Myrtle and a thoroughly bewildered Aspen, doing nothing of substance for a hysteric moment before instantaneously leashing in his sanity as he gripped the sides of a cylindrical instrument, steadying himself. "Okay, one of you, I need you to get to the database right now and find 'Doctor Moana Kealolamola-something'".

Aspen's eyes bulged.

"Go! I'll give you more directions! The other one of you—Mo, go to the back, bring me a copy of the documents."

"Which one's, Doctor—"

"—the one's all the Trainer's have to— the League ones, Mo! I gotta get this guy off my case! Hurry up!"

Subject Details:

"Professor Gooseberry", as became his moniker, was born in Iki Town, Melemele Island; Alola region, presumably without abnormal circumstances applying to either his family life or childhood, granted he was an only child with few friends, even considering the intimacy of the settlement. Evidence of a respectful relationship between Moana and the now-Melemele Kahuna, Hala, exists, though Hala was quick to partake in the traditional island challenge. Moana was never to follow; instead, he surprisingly chose to pursue education beyond Trainer's School—in those times, unrequired—throughout adolescence and enter the realm of Pokémon research. He left at age eighteen to study abroad in Sinnoh before returning to Alola in his late twenties with a teaching degree and major in specialized monster biology.

Moana has been perpetually adamant in contributing towards the understanding of Pokémon as a whole and, in his first few decades, he saw the most efficient way of doing so as tackling one species at a time. Of course, the library of discovered Pokémon was perpetually expanding with the gradual development of Pokémon-oriented technology, the sudden discovery of a far-off region called "Unova" and another called "Kalos", and, to Professor Gooseberry's dismay, the serious consideration and integration of popular myth—"culture-driven rumors", as he saw them, for no one but "Her" devotees had ever seen Mother Arceus. Suddenly, dedicating time to an individual Pokémon was no longer prioritized by anyone but Moana himself. The enigmatic nature of Unown or the appearance of Tangela's shrouded face were disregarded in favor of subjects pertaining to the glory of the League Challenge and gym circuit, established in regions like Kanto, and, even more prominently, the invention of the modern Pokédex. It all derived from it, the researcher deduced: the supplement of worldly knowledge with extreme exaggerations, and yet no one in the scientific community would take accountability for the absurdity. 'Who writes these entries?' he would loudly impugn, year after year, knowing full well how off-put he has made and will continue to make his peers. As Professor Gooseberry sees it, they cannot persist in dodging the question, but questioning is no longer enough. Extensively, Dr. Kealola'ole had shifted from his office in Heahea City to teaching advanced classes in Hau'oli, propagating the prospect of questioning all that the Head Professors preach. The title 'Professor Gooseberry' in itself is an ironic one as all Professors, elected heads of their regional researching communities, have explicit ties to the League, a world order encouraging little more than belligerent and stupid, stupid children. Even Kukui, in the end, gave in; Moana had great faith in the Alola Head at first but, when he was let off from his teaching job for "passive insubordinance", he knew his beloved home region was doomed. That and the establishment of Alola's personal Pokemon League caused Moana to essentially snap.

In recent months, he has finally taken to fighting back. After what could be described as unscrupulous detective work and abuse of some "Professor's aid"-allocated privileges, Professor Gooseberry has uncovered one of the brains behind the distribution and development of the modern Pokedex model. Addressing Dr. Tachiki Birch in-person is the initial step in confronting the entries actual authors—he has convinced himself that this is true, and as far as Goose is concerned, he has rarely been wrong before. Thus explains his arrival in Littleroot Town.

Goose's expansive experience in Pokemon research has imbued him with a glut of knowledge extending past the quintessentials and he is capable of recounting information peculiar to over 280 individual species. The scientist will, assuredly, call upon scientific knowledge in the instance of a Pokemon battle, meticulously analyzing an opponent's partner to determine proficiencies and flaws. Consequently, Goose relies on his partner being as discerning as he. Of course, intellectuality has its limits as well; Goose falters in face of foreignness, as his confidence is reliant on his level of understanding, and he lacks the intimate courage and initiative to tackle an incomprehensible opponent; it is not to paint Goose as a coward all-around. His appearance implicates his audacity, and perhaps he is too audacious, willing to throw an arm over the shoulder of any stranger indiscriminately or storm a select gathering when he sees he should be acknowledged. Goose is old; he is opinionated and sufficiently jaded to the extent where he is indifferent towards any opposition. He has come to Hoenn with one goal—to enlighten—and he will achieve that goal above all else.

Subject:
Dr. Moana Kealola'ole
Accomplice:
Sylvester

Spoiler:
Professor Gooseberry sketch by Malignant @ PC // "Nyohoho" by MissPiika @ DA

Hopefully 'Subject Details' isn't too dense; I basically just stacked three paragraphs of context onto battle style that turns into some strengths and weaknesses with a dash of personality. The rest of the app should give some insight into those three as well. 'Last Sighting' is just the situation he's in prior to the events of the RP.

He ended up with like fifteen names for some reason but the "general" one is Goose!

Last edited:
Years
I found my original SU for Aria, but I'll see if I can come up with a new character instead. :3 Although it would be fun to bring back awkward forever alone psychic. :p

LinearAxel

That Dream...Make it Come True!
Years
Is this the same Trumpets from last year? Oh gosh that was soooo fun!

If we apply with the same character, should we apply again?

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Been thinking about possibly taking another shot at roleplaying and this one looks like it could be fun. I'll see if I can't get an SU up by the end of the week.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I think I am going to try this out. I haven't rped in a while and I want to try to get back into it. I will see if I can get an SU up tonight or tomorrow. I think trumpets is a RP I wanted to try last year, but for some reason, I never joined.

Last edited:

jombii

Years
Hi guys! This RP is still on-going. I will be reading all your replies soon enough once things at my work have settled a bit but don't worry. Just get your SUs up and I'm reading them.

Ciao!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yo. I am still interested in this. I was kinda waiting to see if more people would do their SUs first to see if there would be enough people for the RP. I will have it up at some point this weekend, even if others don't get their SU up.

Most of it is done, but having a hard time figuring out what pokemon I want to start with.

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Most of it is done, but having a hard time figuring out what pokemon I want to start with.
Maybe post what you have so far and other interested players could help you conjure some ideas, just based on the type of character you have? Implying that you haven't already thought of an idea, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back