• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What was your second pokemon in GSC?

Years
  • After getting my starter pokemon, I would always just randomly catch pokemon I would run into. I would say the second pokemon I would raise with my starter pokemon would be Pidgey.

Years
  • After getting my starter pokemon, I would always just randomly catch pokemon I would run into. I would say the second pokemon I would raise with my starter pokemon would be Pidgey.

We are not talking about the future but the past. Future is not fun does it? In this thread we are sharing the memory of our past not discussing the future.
    Anyway thanks for your reply

Last edited:
    Years
  • We are not talking about the future but the past. Future is not fun does it? In this thread we are sharing the memory of our past not discussing the future.
    Anyway thanks for your reply
    I am talking about the past and Pidgey was my second pokemon. Why would you say I'm talking about the future?

aNEETguy

Burned out Gamer(literally fire is no joke)
    Years
  • I loved me a Ratatta.(back in early day raticate was an actual threat) high speed with super fang/hyper fang was not something to be triffled with.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    In multiple playthroughs either Hoothoot, Mareep, Heracross, Dunsparce or Phanpy.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Normally Pidgey or Sentret. I honestly don't aim high lmao. Never a Geodude or Jigglypuff oddly...

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    Originally it was Psyduck and Golduck would become my favorite pokemon. These days, I'll catch Zubat and try to use a Crobat.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I clearly remember Sentret being my first wild capture, but I don't think I ended up keeping it on my team or even evolving it (which is a shame since I really like Furret these days).

Shitik

Generic Bio
    Years
  • Hoothoot or Pidgey. I usually stop using them when I build up my team and then go to someone stronger, hehe.

Back