• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2021
So, I'm new to site, just saying hey, and figure I would introduce myself, as you can tell by my username I LOVE Zangoose, and really feel he is underrated, my favorite gen is gen 3, and some of my favorite Pokemon (That aren't starters I mean I feel like that's cheating, I mean if I did Blazekin would be an obvious spot that would be taken) but they are (besides Zangoose) Camerupt, Slugma, Sharpeedo, Hitmontop, Torkoal, Sandslash, Flygon, Mightyeana and Tyranitar

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So, I'm new to site, just saying hey, and figure I would introduce myself, as you can tell by my username I LOVE Zangoose, and really feel he is underrated, my favorite gen is gen 3, and some of my favorite Pokemon (That aren't starters I mean I feel like that's cheating, I mean if I did Blazekin would be an obvious spot that would be taken) but they are (besides Zangoose) Camerupt, Slugma, Sharpeedo, Hitmontop, Torkoal, Sandslash, Flygon, Mightyeana and Tyranitar
I love Zangoose too!! Ever since I played Ruby :)) And Sandslash and Mightyena are also lowkey unpopular faves of mine.

Welcome to PC! I hope you will like it here. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything you wonder.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there! Welcome to PC! :)

Glad to see more Zangoose enthusiasts on the forum. While I can't say I harbor the same affection for Zangoose, I always appreciate some love for the underrated 'mons out there. Cheers!

Years
Zangoose is very cool, and I trained a few of them back int he RSE days. Definitely a favorite!

Nice to meet you Zangooseguy97, you've come to a good place. \o/ Enjoy your time on PC etc!

Back