• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

passive aggressive

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • so we have a thread on aggressiveness and a thread on passiveness, so why not a thread on passive aggressiveness?

are you passive aggressive? Do you know anyone that is passive aggressive? Do you like or dislike the personality trait?

pkmin3033

I'm not passive-aggressive. I don't generally like confrontation and I'll avoid it where I can, but I believe in being direct and if people push me I will push back, hard. I will only take so much abuse.

It annoys me to some extent when people are passive-aggressive with me I suppose. How are you supposed to know if you're doing something wrong if people don't tell you? If it needs to be said, say it. If people don't like it, tough shit. That's just how life is sometimes. Quite often it comes across as very dishonest as well, at least to me.

Years
  • No, I tend to try and talk it out instead of this.
    as for people who are? I try not to associate

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I'm passive aggressive towards people I dislike, or when I get in fights. It doesn't get me anywhere, I really want to change that defense mechanism :(

nidorella

Illustrator
    Years
  • Passive aggressiveness annoys me so much. If you have a problem I'd rather you come outright and say it. Then again I understand confrontation's not easy for some people.

Back