• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guys!!!

Abirama

Veteran Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Hello All!!

I'm a new member here and before I'm going to pokecommunity. I was a member in serebii, also I was a part-time blogger and I have a blog about technology and stuff. If you have some time please visit my blog >> [moderator edit]

Bye All!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC Abirama!
    I've never really used Serebii for the forums, but the Serebii net website does have a lot of valuable information I've used for Pokemon since I started playing. If you like Technology, you can join the ongoing discussions over at the Science & Technology section. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello All!!

I'm a new member here and before I'm going to pokecommunity. I was a member in serebii, also I was a part-time blogger and I have a blog about technology and stuff. If you have some time please visit my blog >> [moderator edit]

Bye All!!
    Hi, welcome to PC! Know that we generally avoid linking to channels or sites in posts in an advertising way, as we don't really come here with the intention of leading people away d: You can advertise your blog in your signature if you wish! If you need any help or have questions, don't hesitate to message me.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hello All!!

Bye All!!
    Hey Abirama, welcome to the community.

If you like talking about technology, the Science & Technology is the place for you. There are lots of other interesting sections here, make sure to visit them as well.

Hope you have a good stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there, welcome to PokéCommunity! I visit Serebii from time to time for information, but was never active on forums. Feel free to visit our Science & Technology section, as there are many discussions taking place there. I'm sure they'd welcome newcomers with open arms. I personally would like to check out your blog. I would like to mention that PC has its own blogging feature which you can find on the main navigation under the Blogs drop down menu. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I hope to see you around the community my friend!

Years
  • Welcome Abirama! It's nice to meet you. ^^ I'm not active on Serebii but I do have my ancient account made in 2006 lol.. PC's a very different community, both visually and the way our forum is set up, so I hope you'll be checking here every once in a while. =) See you!

Abirama

Veteran Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hey Abirama, welcome to the community.

If you like talking about technology, the Science & Technology is the place for you. There are lots of other interesting sections here, make sure to visit them as well.

Hope you have a good stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Alright and thanks for your comment

Back