• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DJ Battles!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Yeah sure, I'll join, as long as the times are reasonable. You going to match people up who are in close timezones?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I sadly can't promise I can be online at the right times o: But I'll be there to vote if I can!

Years
  • Just letting you guys know that we're postponing this until next week. Everyone who has expressed interest is accepted as a participant though!

Sorry for the delay.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Alright, so some further details. Firstly, we will be having exactly one battle each day of the weekend until the conclusion of the competition with DJ Battle time taking up half the time usually allocated to themed sessions.

Participants will take turns playing five songs that fit specific themes and the winner of each battle will be determined by total upvotes across all songs. The song themes for the first round are

Song One: Pop Music
    Song Two: Video Game Music
    Song Three: Metal Music
    Song Four: Instrumental Music
    Song Five: Cover Songs

The pairings for the first round of battles are as follows
    Saturday (20th of May): Aaron vs EvilChameleon
    Sunday (21st of May): gimmepie vs goo
    Saturday (27th of May): Fletch vs Johnny

Josephine has a bye for the first round. You can view a more dynamic version of the tournament bracket here: https://challonge.com/PCDJBattle1

The schedule for the upcoming weekend Dub when the battles will be held will be posted either tonight or tomorrow, so keep an eye out for it. If for some reason you are unable to make the scheduled times, contact one of the dubtrack staff and we'll try to arrange a rescheduling. Remember, not showing up to your battle is the same as forfeiting.

Edit: EC has forfeited so Josephine will be up against Aaron instead.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aaron won vs Josephine 17-12 and goes on to the second round against Adriana.

DJ Battles!

Years
  • The semi-final round is this weekend with

Aaron vs Her on Saturday and Me vs Johnny on Sunday. The themes for these rounds will be

Movie Soundtracks
    Songs from the 80s
    Sad Songs
    Disco
    Electronic Music

Back