• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gymdawg is recruiting

Years
  • where did mechs come from? lol. and the fused thing i only meant like a few of the main bosses had like mechanical arms or something...or like kinda like cyborgs...

by machines i mean like battling machines...not like gundam or whatever that kinda thing is (or xenogears)...ever play FFX or one of those?...i meant machines like them.

And would anyone wanna do a middle earth game?...we could make it intertwine with the whole movie and books idea...but still make an original story...

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Ooh, I can do the middle earth one. I'm good at intertwining plots and stuff like that...

You know how at the end of the third movie, that Gandalf and Frodo and some guys go out to explore a new island or something? We could do what happens there!

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • *Ahem* I said movie...

But if you don't want that, I can easily enough weave it into the existing story...

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • Yep, the grey Havens. Notice how 'haven' is so close to 'heaven' :laugh:

We could attempt to do a game for LotR battlegame if anyone plays that. Later on I mean, it would be really hard but no one's done it before.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
  • Hmmm....I'll have to see if a game in haven would work...maybe fun puzzle-like stuff? Mini games? I dunno...but...I'M HEADIN' FOR DC NOW! YAY!

Years
  • lol, puzzles...minigames...in the gray haven?...i dont think that sounds good, but thats just me.
    why dont we stick with a more original game for now? then if we want we can make a movie game.

Years
  • awkwardsilencer said:
    by machines i mean like battling machines...not like gundam or whatever that kinda thing is (or xenogears)...ever play FFX or one of those?...i meant machines like them.
    aww... i wouldn't mind doing a gundam-type game :( it could be filled with lots of anime-style pictures and have a great anime-style storyline..

with lots of anime-style added in

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind doing one either, I don't have cable so I've only seen it once; but I do like robots.

AS, as soon as we work out a story, or would like to just wing it?

Back