• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gymdawg is recruiting

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Gymdawg said:
    Ghetto is bad? Crap, I thought ghetto was like (not to seem racist) the black people who wear their pants at their knees and have huge bling and such.
    A common misconception.
    Gymdawg said:
    I'm not jewish, but I'm not racist either
    If you are anti-Jew, you are anti-semitic, because "Jew" is not a race, therefore you are not racist. Another common misconception.

BACK ON TOPIC:

Maybe you can make it a "G" word so you don't have to change the acronym GMG. How about...

Can't think of any.

I like Dogwood studios. It's just fine, if a little plain. Ghetto Monkey Games had spunk and originality, so try to find something like that but a little more politically correct ;)

BTW, did you get my email about affiliation?

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
    Thank you DM, you've done an excellent job making me look dumb...

By "not to seem racist" I didn't mean Jews are a race, I just wasn't sure what the term was...

Hmm...Urban Monkey Games? Electric Monkey Games (I have an awesome font for that name...)...

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
    Lol, go figure Pokedavid wants something pokemon-ish...

I like the first one better, with just a few minor tweaks it'll be great. 1) Forget the power rings...2) you fight with both a sword and in a battle mech.

That would be awesome!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    I was looking for something more Pokemon'ish
    Who said this is a PKMN dev team?

Thank you DM, you've done an excellent job making me look dumb...
    Any time, Gymdaw, any time ;)
    I wasn't trying to make you look dumb, seriously.

i thought we were just making an rpg?... i was hoping we could stay away from the pokemon games for a while.
    I AGREE.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Hey, Gymdawg, can you add another job?

Public Advisor
    Basically, I would check that parts of the game made sense, make sure that not too many people had similar ideas, help with original names and stuff like that. It'll make the games we make better and more popular with others...:)

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
    Yes, I did. I sent you a reply last night.

I saw HP: PoA today and I was thinking, maybe we could do a PoA game. With enough planning I'm sure we could do the books more justice than EA did...That is, of course, if we can't think of a good plot on our own. But I like the one AS came up with.

Yes Pine, you can be our Public Advisor. You've already saved us once XD.

Gymdawg

Who let Teh Dawggy out?
    Years
    OKay, just throw something together.

I was just thinking cause EA screwed it up so bad we could do it some justice. I don't if we don't though, I just thought it would be fun.

Again, and I'm sorry I keep asking, but would y'all please join the forums. It's one place we can all talk outside PC. (and I think it's going to die...)

Years
    (Title of game)
    The story starts in a small village called (name), here is a young man in the age of (age) and his name is (name). He is training in the (training area name) when he sees villagers heading toward the castle and they all seem worried, he puts his sword away and starts heading toward the castle himself. When he arrives there he sees all the villagers shouting toward the castle. One villager shouts out " We need protection, our people are dieing everyday because of this crisis happening". Another shouts " Why did you send all the warriors away at war at a time when we need protection". Finally the king gets annoyed and gets up..."If you all just stay calm we can find a solution to this problem, you can't seem to think that you are helping when you complain. We just need some time, we are training some warriors to protect our villages". The king starts pacing, "If some villager would jus volenteer-". The first villager shouts " So you accept us to let you risk the lives of our young ones?", finally the hero speaks up "I'll do it". The kings asks " What, what did you just say?", the hero replies " I'll do it, i have been raised up to serve my king in times when he need up most, and i will do just that!". The king gets up and paces through the crowd to the hero " Thank you dear fellow, now if you just follow me ". The king and the hero go toward and enter the castle through the caslte doors.

_________

That just a starting tell me if u like it?

PS ill fix spelling errors later

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    I don't know...there are a lot of medival games out there already, that's why they've stopped making them (except for sequels like the Legend of Zelda games)

Back